Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Best Little Bro Ever...

Last year at Christmas, my brother and I got together at my house to make a handmade gift for his girlfriend, Sharon. We had such a great time! He gives me the gift of laughter when we are together. I mean belly laughing, tears running down your cheeks hillarious! Mike's got a dry sense of humor that catches you off guard and the next thing you know, you're spitting out coffee. We should have more days like that. I miss you little bro and could use a big dose of laughing about now. I'll be free next weekend if you'd like to go shopping or just get together for a few hugs before Christmas? We both miss the heck out of our Mom this time of year. You up for it bro? Oh, and maybe Christmas Eve too?

I sure do love you!

6 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I love times like this! I hope you get together for more arts and crafts soon;)

Brenda said...

I bet he's up for a laugh or two with you. Have fun!

Lisa said...

I have a brother Mike too! And I love him dearly as well. Good brothers are hard to find! Hope you two get together and make some more memories and have fun!

Tonjia said...

well if he isnt available, I am! :-) I think its wonderful that you two can share some great memories and a few laughs together.

Sally said...

Awww, that is just so sweet. My little bro is Mike also; he's 11 years younger and my brother who passed away in 1998 was 11 months younger. One year at Christmas I gave Mike a clear frame with pictures of the 3 of us and the verse:God has given me great giftsSome greater than othersBut none, not oneMore special than my brothers((HUGS))

ed said...

情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,視訊聊天室麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,遊戲,線上遊戲,cs online,搓麻將,矽谷麻將,明星三缺一, 橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,淘,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,電玩快打情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情竹園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,色情影片,情趣內衣,情趣睡衣,性感睡衣,情趣商品,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室 ,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080苗栗人聊天室,080聊天室,視訊交友網,視訊借錢,黃金,黃金回收,黃金價格,黃金買賣,當舖A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍