
Merry Christmas! Thank you all for your wonderful warm wishes and positive comments. You are just the best!
I hope you all have a very happy holiday and enjoy yourselves and time with your families. Spent Christmas Eve with my brother and Sharon and they gave me a priceless DVD of old memories of past home movies. Of course, I cried, but happy tears.
I got up this morning at 4:00 and it's the first time I've ever wrapped presents on Christmas morning! I had the radio blasting with holiday tunes and thinking I can't wait to see David this evening and go to Rooster's to eat. We'll come back and open presents! BTW, all those under the tree are David's, so I didn't have to put tags on them. He knows they are from Santa Mom :) (P.S. There are lights on the tree!)
I got up this morning at 4:00 and it's the first time I've ever wrapped presents on Christmas morning! I had the radio blasting with holiday tunes and thinking I can't wait to see David this evening and go to Rooster's to eat. We'll come back and open presents! BTW, all those under the tree are David's, so I didn't have to put tags on them. He knows they are from Santa Mom :) (P.S. There are lights on the tree!)
I'll be around to visit you guys today and again Merry, Merry Christmas!!
6 comments:
Merry Christmas, Debbie! I hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday.
Merry Christmas Debbie...enjoy your day with David!(hugs)
David is one lucky boy!Merry Christmas Debbie!
Merry Christmas to you too my friend. Enjoy you time with David.HugsMichelle
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas Debbie! Please give David a big hug from me, I know you miss him so much.
Post a Comment