Merry Christmas my new dear friend. I hope this finds you happy, healthy, and knowing that so many people people are better for having you as a friend. I am!I will think of you tomorrow but I will not be on the computer, so here is an early Merry Christmas!
I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I too will think of you and don't to blog but you never know. It is not like I have a whole lot to do (haha). Now, get off the computer and wrap those presents. David will be here any minute.
I have no presents wrapped either! We already got our gifts...YD is home, MD got a job and OD and I bought the Rock Band for the family so we could laugh next year away...(we've already been practicing)We are truly blessed in this house!I wish you a very Merry Christmas! And if any body is on tomorrow, I will see you then, cause I will be here at the crack of dawn!
7 comments:
Amen, Deb, amen. Merry, merry Christmas.
awwww look at Charlie, he is absolutely glowing!Have a wonderful Christmas Deb.
Merry Christmas my new dear friend. I hope this finds you happy, healthy, and knowing that so many people people are better for having you as a friend. I am!I will think of you tomorrow but I will not be on the computer, so here is an early Merry Christmas!
I hope you have a Merry Christmas. I too will think of you and don't to blog but you never know. It is not like I have a whole lot to do (haha). Now, get off the computer and wrap those presents. David will be here any minute.
I have no presents wrapped either! We already got our gifts...YD is home, MD got a job and OD and I bought the Rock Band for the family so we could laugh next year away...(we've already been practicing)We are truly blessed in this house!I wish you a very Merry Christmas! And if any body is on tomorrow, I will see you then, cause I will be here at the crack of dawn!
Have a wonderful Christmas tomorrow with your beloved son, Debbie. I'll be thinking of you!! ((HUGS))
Happy Holidays to you and your family!Kimmy
Post a Comment