Debbie, you got too excited over at my blog. LOL I didn't get a man. He came, he visited, he left. I suppose that if one came around like that would be good, once every twenty five years is enough.He came and had lunch with me yesterday at work. He's leaving for his old gold claim. I think he's looking to see if there's any old gold left!The lasanga was great! It is now residing on my hips. And the dishes are piling up, not the laundry. MD has a cold, and the only thing she has to do is change the channels on the TV! MD=lazy!
Why...does the sun go on shining,do these eyes of mine cry...**don't they know...it's the end of the world,it ended when you said good-bye**Gotta love Skeeter Davis.BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
Putz: read yours first and thought...oh, they don't get it!Then ya'll came through and I laughed as I read. Nice thing to come home to from the jail, where they do not always laugh :)Great comments!
do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?is the person who is driving in front of me going 15mph under the speed limit and going to the same place as I am?do we channel billions of dollars into helping foreign countries when we cant even feed our own children who are hungry?
10 comments:
Because my feet hurt and I'm achy all over?
Did I get out of bed today?
And why?Because I have to.
Debbie, you got too excited over at my blog. LOL I didn't get a man. He came, he visited, he left. I suppose that if one came around like that would be good, once every twenty five years is enough.He came and had lunch with me yesterday at work. He's leaving for his old gold claim. I think he's looking to see if there's any old gold left!The lasanga was great! It is now residing on my hips. And the dishes are piling up, not the laundry. MD has a cold, and the only thing she has to do is change the channels on the TV! MD=lazy!
...is it raining outside? I want to see the sun!Kimmy
Why...does the sun go on shining,do these eyes of mine cry...**don't they know...it's the end of the world,it ended when you said good-bye**Gotta love Skeeter Davis.BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
didn't obama win by more votes
Putz: read yours first and thought...oh, they don't get it!Then ya'll came through and I laughed as I read. Nice thing to come home to from the jail, where they do not always laugh :)Great comments!
did this seem like the longest week of my life?Clever post idea, Deb.
do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?is the person who is driving in front of me going 15mph under the speed limit and going to the same place as I am?do we channel billions of dollars into helping foreign countries when we cant even feed our own children who are hungry?
Post a Comment