Fall has come. Summer and fun has ended. The past month I've been working on getting the babies to bed. Since David is no longer "entertaining" in the garage, I re-organized it and got not only TWO jet ski's on one side, but managed to get my truck in on the other side. There has not been a vehicle in the garage for at least 10 years. The garage door openers need repair, but I managed to get the truck side to work and am thoroughly enjoying a somewhat warm vehicle on these frosty mornings. It was 76 degrees yesterday, but they will come again soon. I bought a 16 x 20 tarp to cover a 4 person golf cart which was extreme overkill. I managed to wrestle it and bungee cord it together. There's a flap on the other side so my lovely Aussie neighbor at the lake, who lives there full time, can reach in and plug the battery charger in once a month. Taking care of those six new $700 batteries is a priority. The camper is all closed up (well the doors always stay locked) and my Aussie neighbor's hubby will blow the leaves off my campsite when he does his. I am so thankful for them taking care of me while I'm away!
There is still one room left in the garage to clean up. I had to cram stuff in there to make room in the other parts. I dream of a well organized tool pegboard and have even considered hiring my future SIL to do mine because her's is fantastic. If I would just dedicate myself to doing one thing at a time, I could do it. Me? Not procrastinate? Shudder.
The riding mower is asleep in the shed. That's out there close to the pile I'm starting to take to the dump. The shed needs work and if I stay off the computer today, it's going to be a nice weather day and I should take care of that because it requires being outside and who knows when winter is going to blow in and I have no more warm days? Doing this post, I'm actually figuring out what I'm going to do today, while telling you about it and drinking coffee.
The hardest part of any of these chores is getting started. Once finished, I literally strut around and pat myself on the back. I do not feel guilty at all when I sit on my butt afterwards because I accomplished something. Ahhh, you'd think I'd do it more often for that "damn, I'm good" feeling. Ya'll know that feeling. What have you done lately that you've put off doing and then felt so proud of yourself for completing? Come on....brag about it!

11 comments:
Two Psych papers. It took a lot to do them, too, because that class blows! :)
I am impressed. I plan on sitting here in my pj's as long as possible;)
Um...it was last week. I got the dishes done all in one day. I took the time to pat myself on the back and when I was done with that I turned around and there were dirty dishes in the sink again! I swear there is a ghost in my house that keeps messing things up.I know if my computer crashed I would get SO much done around here, but then I would miss all of you!
I am sooo glad you are BACK and in full form!!! Oh it is good!! I am going to run up to the soccer field and hand out the pictures I took (I actually got paid!) and then I don't know, watch OU play football and not much else. I do not feel good. I have a very sore throat. But I might go look at some studio lights and get in to taking pictures indoors. I love my picture taking stuff. Welcome back, sure have missed you!
I kept putting off going to the dentist, but went on Wednesday. Now, I wish I hadn't gone! Oh well. :)Good for you on all the work; I find in the last few years I need to get whatever done in the morning or it won't get done!
Good on you for getting so much done. I've forgotten what the sense of accomplishment feeling is, it's been awhile.
you are awesome!! congrats on the great accomplishments!
i put my head under a pillow and avoided all the problems that come in trying to accomplish something....some one always gets pisssed off when i try to accomplish something
After the last six weeks recovering from shoulder surgery I am itching to get out of town...we will be heading to NC for few weeks, starting in Albemarle and working our way to the Outer Banks to close up those houses! But first the chores here! Since I was feeling better, I was able to do more, I also had motivation, snow, and cold! The chicken coops are all cleaned and rebedded, and the heated waterers are cleaned and ready to be plugged in. The patio furniture is all packed up and in the barn, the firewood is stacked. The garden is pulled up and the vines trimmed. I had to work fast to beat the weather, but we have been blessed with some warm sunny days, even though the nights are cold. Now it is on to the house.... worked on the never ending laundry. I had a chance to bake some new cookie recipies from Martha's website...some were good and others, well let's say the chickens and the sheep ate them!. Some of this motivation rubbed off on the guys and they actually cleaned one area in the basement and moved the new treadmill downstairs from the garage, and they put a TV there and hooked up the cable!!! I just have to shop and pack for the trip... what to wear???? is it warm? is it cold? I'll have to pack a little of everything.... Can't wait to visit friends and family.....and I need the rest!
Hope everything is okay with you, Debbie. ((HUGS))
情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天 麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,線上遊戲,矽谷麻將,明星3缺一,橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,淘,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,遊戲區,電玩快打,cs online情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,做愛,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情影片,情色網,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,成人電影,麗的色遊戲,自拍,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,視訊交友網,視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園
Post a Comment