Everyone feel free, because you can, to say anything you like. I am flying on a cloud of hope and I will still love you all, no matter your political persuasion. We all have to come together. As Brenda said, we HAVE to. And we can.((Hugs))
I agree that we HAVE to, all of this devisiveness that we've had is so darn depressing. And now lots of people will have no more excuses, and I am hoping upon hope that we will have the utopia that we think we're going to have. I just hope Oprah keeps her yap shut. BWAHAHAHAHA...
I assure you Oprah will not be quiet, she has already said she can be unleashed NOW. I too hope things will move in a positive direction. As one of the little people, I want to be treated fairly, and as if I am important, an important part of this great country. Where my taxes go to help all, not just the fat cats. Where others will help me. Who will help pay for my daughters education? I have already gotten 30,000 debt on her college and she still isn't done. That's a new car worth! Who will pay my health insurance. It takes 600 of my 1500dollar retirement check. Who is going to produce more jobs and lower the crime rate? Why is it we as Americans expect someONE to do it for us? We each have to take a responsiblity in our lives. The president himself CAN NOT do all he has promised. The congress and citizens all have to work with him and then we have the outside world to contend with. Debbie, cloud nine is a great place to visit, but be ready for reality, it will be here very soon. Enjoy your happiness, it is very well earned! (and I sure have missed you!!!)
I am right there with you on cloud nine!! These cry babies better straighten themselves up and act like they love their country as they claim they do! Like our President-elect Obama says, he will be President to ALL Americans, I am behind him 100%, he will be a GREAT PRESIDENT!! Sue
I am ecstatic! Almost euphoric! for the first time in my life I have faith in a president. And I pray for his safety. I have never done that before either.We have been a part of history here folks, I look around me today and I see hope on peoples faces. Finally. Its been a long time.
12 comments:
Amen, Deb, amen.
Yes we can because we HAVE to; we'd better. It's the dawning of a new day for certain.
I cried tears too, but not with joy.
It is what it is for whatever that's worth.
Everyone feel free, because you can, to say anything you like. I am flying on a cloud of hope and I will still love you all, no matter your political persuasion. We all have to come together. As Brenda said, we HAVE to. And we can.((Hugs))
I agree that we HAVE to, all of this devisiveness that we've had is so darn depressing. And now lots of people will have no more excuses, and I am hoping upon hope that we will have the utopia that we think we're going to have. I just hope Oprah keeps her yap shut. BWAHAHAHAHA...
I assure you Oprah will not be quiet, she has already said she can be unleashed NOW. I too hope things will move in a positive direction. As one of the little people, I want to be treated fairly, and as if I am important, an important part of this great country. Where my taxes go to help all, not just the fat cats. Where others will help me. Who will help pay for my daughters education? I have already gotten 30,000 debt on her college and she still isn't done. That's a new car worth! Who will pay my health insurance. It takes 600 of my 1500dollar retirement check. Who is going to produce more jobs and lower the crime rate? Why is it we as Americans expect someONE to do it for us? We each have to take a responsiblity in our lives. The president himself CAN NOT do all he has promised. The congress and citizens all have to work with him and then we have the outside world to contend with. Debbie, cloud nine is a great place to visit, but be ready for reality, it will be here very soon. Enjoy your happiness, it is very well earned! (and I sure have missed you!!!)
I am right there with you on cloud nine!! These cry babies better straighten themselves up and act like they love their country as they claim they do! Like our President-elect Obama says, he will be President to ALL Americans, I am behind him 100%, he will be a GREAT PRESIDENT!! Sue
A-freakin-MEN!!!I am happy too!I am also happy to see you, I just figured you were really busy.Good to "see" you.
I am ecstatic! Almost euphoric! for the first time in my life I have faith in a president. And I pray for his safety. I have never done that before either.We have been a part of history here folks, I look around me today and I see hope on peoples faces. Finally. Its been a long time.
Yes it is a new beginning! And I'm so looking forward to the administration to come.
情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區
Post a Comment