My guess is that it clogs the blood vessels, and therefore, the flow of blood, um, elsewhere. Any more questions? By the way, I mailed you a package today;)
I'm not sure but...ummm...why do you ask? I personally am a little weary of the whole erectile dysfunction thing. I just don't want to know about anybody's limp noodle if it isn't gonna affect me.BWAHAHAHAHAHA...
Well I am not sure , but I will agree with mental p mama. It must have something to do with the arteries. I also agree with kim-d, how can you sit and enjoy a TV program when all the commercials talk about erectile dysfunction, going,going, going problems and "have a happy period" I am a farm girl and nature doesn't scare me, but come on....do we need to know all these details. Maybe we could figure out how to give the drugs to rapists to give them the "limp noodle"
6 comments:
WHAT?? hahahaha I'll have to come back and read the comments. :)
My guess is that it clogs the blood vessels, and therefore, the flow of blood, um, elsewhere. Any more questions? By the way, I mailed you a package today;)
They're connected??? Must say, that picture is worth a thousand words. Very good!
I'm not sure it's the high blood pressure that does cause it, but I know that some of the medications for high blood pressure do.
I'm not sure but...ummm...why do you ask? I personally am a little weary of the whole erectile dysfunction thing. I just don't want to know about anybody's limp noodle if it isn't gonna affect me.BWAHAHAHAHAHA...
Well I am not sure , but I will agree with mental p mama. It must have something to do with the arteries. I also agree with kim-d, how can you sit and enjoy a TV program when all the commercials talk about erectile dysfunction, going,going, going problems and "have a happy period" I am a farm girl and nature doesn't scare me, but come on....do we need to know all these details. Maybe we could figure out how to give the drugs to rapists to give them the "limp noodle"
Post a Comment