Adam and Eve
Mary and Joseph
Mom and Dad
Dear God,
I'm sorry there are some of us who are don't have any faith in you to believe you knew what you were doing when you created Adam and Eve. Those who are hell bent in doing whatever they want regardless of consequences. Those who are born female, but thought you were wrong and decided they want to be a man and the men feeling they should be women because you obviously made a mistake. They label me homophobic because I continue to believe sex and marriage is between a man and a woman. They go against your design and yell at me because I don't agree. The selfish people of this world who only think of themselves and spew hatred on those who try to convince us you don't exist and that what we believe is the old way of thinking and this is the new generation. God, I am full of anger and resentment and I ask that you give me the strength, not to have forgiveness for these people, but that you continue to give me strength to stand up for what I believe in the face of evil and destruction.
Amen
2 comments:
Oh I sooooo agree. I am SICK of hearing about the "first pregnant man" NOT! I am tired of hearing about gay rights to marry, adopt children ect. I have no problem with them loving each other, but God did make us male and female for a reason. To reproduce. To procriate. And that is what I believe. Homophobic...no, not one bit. But I do believe what I believe....and thank goodness I live in a country where I can have my opinion! You know, God has to be disappointed in how we are turning out. Probably regrets making us!
I am tired of that pregnant dude. But I believe God loves us all no matter what. The way we love our own children unconditionally. By the way, I miss you!
Post a Comment