Last weekend we went to the fair...
The Clock Tower where everyone meets if they get separated...
What we call it...
A brave blogger would have taken aerials...

Why not?

Impressed...

Seriously...?

No, I can't afford my food, let alone yours...

Now, YOU, are absolutely adorable in your serenity...
And YOU need to come home with me NOW.
16 comments:
No Hot Dogs at a fair? How can that be? That is totally un-American! Well, ok, as long as they didn't ban those huge smoked sausages served with the onions and peppers, topped with mustard.
Hey Debbie - I don't blame you for no aerials - I got on one of those years ago and it stuck with us at the top. NEVER again! :)Glad you had fun at the fair - I have to agree with Brenda - no hotdogs - what a bummer. :)
That cute thing needs braces! And thanks to you I'll never eat tilapia again! ;-)
Something makes me want to wreck that magnificent house of cards. Hormones I guess. No hot dogs? I would have asked for my money back. And what is that cute animal with those teeth like a gremlin? By the way, what's wrong with tilapia?
Why no hot dogs?? I think that could be sacriligious for a fair not to have hot dogs!Did they have funnel cakes at least?love the last pic, he is a cutie.
Looks like you had an awesome day to go to the fair....i hope it helped you relax!
Where are the cute pics of all the piggies?Hallie ;)
Well I see you have found your new golf cart buddy...good choice. I hope this weekend was as "fair" like to you as your last weekend. A fair cheers you up, brings fun into one's life, and of course the good food (even if there were no hotdogs!) Take care and give me a holler when you can and when you feel like it.
Why no hot dogs? I don't get it!Kimmy
I'm also wondering about the lack of hot dogs. That's not right. I love the photo of the cow with the narly teeth. That's adorable and goofy. As I'm typing, the song "Take a Walk on The Wild Side' is playing, and I'm looking at the cow with the buck teeth. It's really funny. Thanks for the laugh.
is that little cow smiling at me because he or she thinks i am going to make him or her go HOME/////////????????????
That little cow looked like he/she was on Prozac, LOL! Glad to see that you got out this weekend and had some FUN! High-five, sister!
I love visiting goats at the fair, too. They are just so cute and friendly and interested.
hey lake lady, just wrotw about people that i would not change, and you are dfiniely one of them...or drunks like ray says should change, i like them tooo
What's up with the hotdogs? How rude!I like that little goat-guy with the teeth. I want him.
Hey, Rhyhimself here from FTD, thanks for the blog comment.That animal in the last pic looks a tad out of it, lol. Adds to the charm I suppose :d Mind if I add yez you my blogroll?
Post a Comment