Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog Awards From Special People!

I should be smacked up side the head. I never forgot, just didn't take the time to post and that's pathetic and so WRONG of me! Friends take the time to post and award you because they like your blog and then I can't find the time to share? No excuse. Pitiful. Since I've gotten so behind, I'm not going to share on this post, but WILL on another day. Promise.
Carletta at Round The Bend bestowed this award to me back in July! I've been an admirer of her amazing photos since I began blogging. She also tells such wonderful stories to accompany them. Anyone belonging to Sky Watch Friday knows of Carletta's blog and her way of capturing just the right shot, posting and making you smile with every one. Right back at you, girl!

Tonjia, my Colorado buddy over at One Step Forward gave me this award in August! Memoirs of a Mommy gave it to her and for a very special reason and you should visit her to see! We became friends when our kids were going to join the Air Force and now neither one is. She is an ER nurse, works her butt off in trauma, and STILL finds time to blog! You never know what to expect when you visit and that's one of the reasons she rocks! Plus, she comes up with the funniest damn graphics I've seen and I LOVE stealing them from her! (wink)

Liz just shocked the shit out of me this past Friday when awarding this to me and I believe it kicked my ass into posting yesterday about Inmate 666. I've been remiss in visiting her, and believe me, that was my loss. I carried the award around in my head all day and even though it wasn't meant to be a reminder to blog or to literally kick someone's ass LOL, it is an honor, it really motivated me in more ways than one! I thank you for that, girl! Please go visit her at Alias Liz Jones. You'll be glad you did!

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of me ladies! Awhile back, "the only blogger I've ever met" and love dearly, MP up at The Mental Pause Chronicles awarded this to everyone and I'd like to share it with all three of you! She said she'd like to see it everywhere she went and damn, she hasn't seen it here and she comes over all the time!

Sorry Mama...adding to sidebar immediately!

12 comments:

Sally said...

So very nice to be awarded, and you're deserving to be sure. Have a beautiful Sunday, Debbie.

Mental P Mama said...

Good girl! I have been remiss in thanking my peeps as well. I miss you!

TSannie said...

You deserve them all! I love your writing style - now that work has returned (school system calendar) I don't have as much time to visit and then comment as I did, dang it! But every time I come here and read one of your posts I'm always highly entertained. Thank you for that!

Michelle said...

All well deserved. I know that I have not had much time to read let alone post to blogs this week. Things happen. Have a great Sunday!

Lisa J said...

Oh those are so nice and we all know you ARE just plain fun to read. Never know what will come off of your fingertips. we all voted and decided you needed to quit work for we miss you!!!!Take care!

Tonjia said...

Lisa and I are spearheading the campaign for you to quit work. Its just not working out for us to have you gone so much! LOLI am thinking about setting up and account at one of your local banks so bloggers can donate to the "Keep Debbie at Home fund" :-)you are so deserving of these awards. thanks for sharing!!

Carletta said...

Hi Debbie,I didn't realize you were posting 'somewhat regularly again.' I have missed you so I was glad when you showed up at my place today.You deserve all the awards and from the comments I just read - we all miss you. I'll proudly put the badge on the sidebar!I read about your looking for shoes. It really is the concrete. I orthapaedic Dr. told me years ago my walking on concrete led to my bad knees. Find a great pair of shoes. I wore Tommy Hilfinger tennis shoes the last few years I taught school. They are expensive but I always seemed to find them reasonably at discount stores.

AirmanMom said...

Congrats! All well deserved!Keep blogging, we'll keep reading!~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Alias Liz Jones said...

You deserve the Kick Ass blog award. I always enjoy your blog. Glad to see that you're writing again. Thanks so much for the kind words also. Liz

Putz said...

i'm not a lady, but i do concur with all your awardss, if you hadn't of been this good, i would have been off this blog in a flash

Leendaluu said...

No, you weren't the only one with her mouth hanging open. I swear the was a string and a little plastic ring on the back of her neck that the GOP was pulling remotely..... God help us in November and ever after if they win...

Lisa J said...

Hey, just to let you know...it is October now!!! Miss you!