Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Well Shit....

Those results probably won't be back till Thursday. Ready to strangle someone at hospital. 5 friggin days? WTF? Out of my control....Grant me the serenity, please!

I was dreading the pending Friday situation and there was miscommunication there. It's 09/08. So I can postpone worrying about that till next month.

I received a call from future boss this evening and he needs me now. So tomorrow I will take a chill pill and head in at 7 and do the damn best I can do.

I made an appointment for him to get 2nd opinion blood test tomorrow, but he seems to think it's a waste of time. Geez Louise, throwing up hands and screaming.

All this will pass, I know and I thank you all for the prayers and the well wishes. You can't know how much I appreciate them!

Tried to post a photo, but even blogger is not working...

10 comments:

TSannie said...

I'm thinking of you. Maybe work will be good...you won't have much time to think....Just remember prayers and thoughts are flooding your and your son's way.Hope it helps.

Tonjia said...

well think of it this way. Maybe working will keep your mind off of other things and make the days go by faster until Friday.I am anxious to hear about your first day!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love a blog entry that starts off WELL SHIT...Hang in there!Hallie :)

Brenda said...

Take a deep breath, relax, and think only good thoughts. Hang in there!

Mental P Mama said...

I can't wait for a first-day-on-the-job recap! Sending you and David lots of good thoughts...

Lisa J said...

I wondered why you weren't on the computer this morning. Now I know. Going to work will be a good distraction for you and you will make it through the day before you know it. And then tomorrow will be over too and then you will wake up and it will be Thursday and you will get the news that all is well. I know words are easy, but I really feel good about this outcome. I wish I could be there to sit out on the deck, sipping a diet coke, and laughing together. All will be well my friend!

Michelle said...

Hey Girl, I am thinking of you today as you start your new job. I am sure it does not feel like it but I agree, this may be just what the doctor ordered (no pun intended). Do something that will get your mind off of other things. Hang tuff and let us know how your day went. HugsMichelle

asthmagirl said...

Sending good thoughts your way for the results you're hoping for. I am glad you're off to work. I hope it helps you to focus on what's in front of you and not just your worries! I can't wait to hear how things went for you.Do Good!

kim-d said...

Well Shit, is right! Man, do ya believe it? NOW, all of a sudden the jail world would stop if you weren't there...BWAHAHAHAHA!!Maybe it won't be so bad, but don't you sometimes wonder why there are some people *cough**you and me**cough* who always have to suck it up and press on no matter what else is happening? Well Shit, to that too! :)Can't wait to hear about the job...

claudia said...

Work may be just the distraction youneed right now. I know with allmy trials and tribulations, it's can bee the one constant that keeps me onmy feet and not worrying...as much! Hang in there Deb, we are all here for ya!