
Yes, they are thinking, will this looney lady take the picture already? They were making a circle and going back for more photos to be taken by the folks that actually KNOW them. I told them Congratulations! We were both moving when this was taken and I had hands totally on camera...
And off they ride to live a life of wedded bliss. I took this last shot earlier when heading back to take the above shots. I wanted to ride forever but we had a ways to to to get back to the campground and were running out of daylight. Burp.
Yes, I am heading towards the sunset to get back. Would you want to leave this? Geez, was I enjoying myself or what? Right through the next cove, I was able to put the throttle down and got up to 50 mph! I explained to Jarod, these were perfect conditions, otherwise I would not have gone that fast. I usually run about 35. When you get going that fast, the wind makes the loose skin on my face flap in the breeze. Get a visual going guys. Not to mention the blubber bumps when the water is choppy!
We had a very nice relaxing weekend and I dreaded coming home, but unfortunately, I have to make money to pay for this fun, so back I go tomorrow with heels planted firmly. I will not work past 1:00 p.m. period. She made me deliver BY MYSELF on Friday to get me back. They didn't let me sit down once. I had to go get the inmates and bring them down, escort one to go get their lunch, and up to the floor twice. I was beating their delivery time by a mile. They don't know the Deputy helped me :) I did have to go to the Psych floor...alone of course, to pick up the orders. The guys were saying stuff, but the Deputy was drop dead friggin gorgeous, so I didn't even notice! Note to self: remember H on 8South. Lawsy mercy.....even though I was likely old enough to be his Mom, I drooled. There may be a few fringe benefits with this after all.
P.S. As I type, Rooster is at the jail in her county getting the jet ski mess straightened out. Thank God for friends with relatives in the Sheriff's Department!

15 comments:
Oh I loved this posting!!! The wedding pictures were great and I too wonder what those people were thinking when you were taking pictures. And I really loved the sunset picture, man that is wonderful. Too bad for having to work huh? But your fringe benefits don't sound too bad either. Any chance you can get a picture him??? We made need to see proof of the hunk of a man as you claim. We need to vote on it. We could take a poll.... well that is food for thought. Glad you had a good time at the lake. We had temps drop 20 + degrees today.
Good to hear you are back and happy to see that you had a great time. Remember what I said about men behind bars. Just remember!Anna is here and I hav enot posted since Thursday. I tried to post something yesterday but it was not cooperating. Will try again tomorrow.Sleep well!
I'm glad Friday wasn't as bad as you thought it might be and just look at the wonderful weekend you had before having to go back to work tomorrow. Hang in there!
welcome home Debbie! I am so glad you got away for a couple of days, I am totally envious.Stick to your guns (no pun intended. LOL) dont work past 1:00pm. And as for the deputy, you arent dead! You can look and admire no matter what age he is. LOL
My mouth is still wide open from looking at that house! Geez.That sunset pic was gorgeous - you should have saved that for Sky Watch!Have a good Monday at the jail. Like Tonjia said - you aren't dead - drool!
I know I sound like a freakin' broken record, but man, you make me jealous. Out there on the lake taking picture sof strangers in white...what fun! I am also glad you got up there and had yourself a good time!
I want to hear more about Deputy H;) Glad you got away and had such a great weekend. Stick to your guns today!
LOL. I bet they felt like you were the paparazzi.
oh my friend with the lake that isn't by the ocean, debbie, and all her friends that i also blog too.....so you still have your part time job 23.9 hrs per day that you are going back too????
Welcome to Blog Insanity. The number of people who think I'm crazy each day, taking photos of strangers, only increases.Good to know you're right there with me.And yes, those people SO think you're insane.But you'll be a part of their wedding story for generations.
The pictures are awesome!! Glad you had a good weekend, and girl if you see that "hunk" again, just keep on lookin' at him; don't cause a thing!! hahaha
Hello Hello Debbie, Come out come out whereever you are. Did they keep you at the jail yesterday? Or are you just too tired to post. Come one, whats the skinny. Enquiring minds want to know.
Hey, did I do something to upset you? snif snif I'm not on your blog list anymore. more sniffing
Mmm. I want to fall into that picture right now. Fall in and fade away.
Yeah, I am back on. But where are you? I am missing my Debbie!!!!
Post a Comment