Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Get EFFING over it! We are out of stock!





What part of you're in jail and you're even lucky to be getting this, don't you understand? I have never seen more whining, cussing and complaining in my life! How can we possibly be out of Cheese Crunch? They say "this shit's not right". I am the buffer between them and the warehouse/office people and I am so ready to scream at them to Get EFFING Over It! But of course, I value my life, so I won't. Today was just one of those days. No one cooperated in the delivery, I had to pack and run (not quite literally) out of the pod because of a fight in the one beside me. I ran into one lazy stupid idiot female officer who obviously didn't want to be any part of food delivery. I delivered food to the loon who didn't realize she had stepped on her baby and never did hear him crying. She was in an orange jumpsuit which stands out in a field of blue and white. She appeared completely normal and happy and was polite and smiling. Just like a Walmart cashier. What is this world coming to?


David's 22nd birthday is Monday and he'll be down at the lake until Sunday. He's going down to visit his friends and his Dad Monday and is off the whole week. This is the first time I haven't been with him on his big day and it feels weird, but I'm just glad he's happy and healthy and made it another year. I think we'll have a big group down at the lake so the jet skis will be in the water! You know that makes me happy. I'll try to take more pictures this time.

I had to spring for an alternator and he still says I need a new compressor for my S-10 truck wannabe. I'm getting another estimate because I do believe he overcharged me. For now, I'm not running A/C just in case. Geesh. Can we say major sweat and the windblown look? I'm shutting up now so I'll have time to visit you guys...

12 comments:

Brenda said...

Sounds like you need a bubble bath and a glass of wine. Don't forget to take care of yourself during all of this stress.Happy Birthday David!

Lisa J said...

Hey I like Brenda's idea...bubble bath and a glass of wine WOULD be good for you.Or going to the lake with family and friends. Get that jet ski between your legs, let the wind blow your hair, and sail into the sunset. And yes, they think they have checked into the Hilton don't they? I still say if they disrespect you, make note and don't serve them next time. But you probably can't do that. They have RIGHTS you know!!!!Tell David happy birthday and I wish him a SAFE and HAPPY one.Take care!

Carletta said...

I'm here at one o'clock in the morning and now I have the munchies! :)Sounds like a PARTY this weekend!Yes, pictures, please!I miss you too!

Putz said...

i have the munchises too after seein pictures of all those chips, why don't you have the kind i like., where do i complaine/?????

Mental P Mama said...

Well, I like the work stories, but I am not liking your absence from here. They really do need to get the EFF over it. Happy early B-Day to David! And have fun at the lake;) Keep away from that ever-vigilant cop.

Michelle said...

OMG! I just read up on your Loon. Some people should not be allowed to reproduce and if they do, they should not be allowed to keep their kids. That poor baby. And it burns me to know that these idiots will probably get him back. And it hurts to know that he will probably end up in the hospital again.And they have rights? Excuse me.I agree with everyone else though, we miss you. This work stuff is getting in the way of our reading. Don't they know that?Happy birthday David! Have fun at the lake (both of you)

Tonjia said...

why is she wearing orange when everyone else is in blue and white?Your employer is so lucky that I am not doing your job, I would remind the inmates that they are INCARCERATED and they dont get what they arent given... and then take a bite out of their honey bun before handing it to them. LOLOLhang in there girl, the weekend is right around the corner and you will be at the LAKE! woo hoo!!

Patti said...

Wow...I need to catch up on your posts. The last I read you were going for the interview of this new job. This post sounds like you got it. Sounds kind of dangerous though but you are ruff and tuff right?I am going now to check out your older posts and see what is up with you. I miss hearing from you.LaterHugsPatti

AirmanMom said...

Stay strong, Mom! Simply, it is not fun to not be with your child on his birthday...some things in life are just wrong. However, time marches on.. even if they are not ours to hold, they are in our heart. Celebrate Monday! Happy Birthday to David!~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Kimmy said...

I hope your son had a great birthday...now I'm off to have some corn chips! YUMMY!!!!Kimmy

Lisa J said...

Ok, just checking on you, it has been six days since your last posting and I don't like not hearing from you in that length of time. Drop us a line to let us know you are doing ok!!!

Putz said...

grocery shopping...one thing to say $418 last WWEK NOUGH SAID