I want to know too. I have seen a few do that and think it is neat. I would like to find some different fonts too for my blog...do you know how to do that? We need to know.
This is way off topic for your post, but oh well. I'd like to go to Montana as well. I've been but I don't remember it. I've heard the people and the scenery are wonderful, but who knows--could all be a lie.As for Wyoming, I strongly suggest you don't spend a dime traveling here. The eastern side of the state is actually quite pretty, but there aren't mountains like we have on the west--but western Wyoming simply blows a big wad. The mountains are the only good thing--and they aren't a huge part of life here. You can't live in them. You just live in the valleys. Anyway, I'm so passionate about this hellhole that I'm blabbering...just think twice before planning a trip here. Though, Yellowstone is something to see. Just drive REALLY fast through my area--Sublette County--you'll likely have to drive through here to go to Yellowstone. You can stop and see me! :-P
Mama is a very good teacher and I am very glad you have followed her advice...Don't you just love those strike throughs??? Makes our blogs just a whole lot better! ;-)
7 comments:
How DO you line thru stuff? I could never figure it out.Hallie
I want to know too. I have seen a few do that and think it is neat. I would like to find some different fonts too for my blog...do you know how to do that? We need to know.
This is way off topic for your post, but oh well. I'd like to go to Montana as well. I've been but I don't remember it. I've heard the people and the scenery are wonderful, but who knows--could all be a lie.As for Wyoming, I strongly suggest you don't spend a dime traveling here. The eastern side of the state is actually quite pretty, but there aren't mountains like we have on the west--but western Wyoming simply blows a big wad. The mountains are the only good thing--and they aren't a huge part of life here. You can't live in them. You just live in the valleys. Anyway, I'm so passionate about this hellhole that I'm blabbering...just think twice before planning a trip here. Though, Yellowstone is something to see. Just drive REALLY fast through my area--Sublette County--you'll likely have to drive through here to go to Yellowstone. You can stop and see me! :-P
This looks really cool. I'll have to go back and try it!
Mama is a very good teacher and I am very glad you have followed her advice...Don't you just love those strike throughs??? Makes our blogs just a whole lot better! ;-)
LOL!!! I haven't taken the time to learn to line through.
The wordle looks like fun, I'll have to give that a try! ...and you do know we are all expecting a tutorial on the strike through thing ~ :)
Post a Comment