That's pretty!BTW, the cute little slide show at the beginning of my blog is actually an animated gif file. In other words it's several individual pictures that are put together with software to make one animated pictures.
No worries, Debbie. I was just blowing smoke with the Wilmington forecast for Bertha. She is going out to see as an extra-tropical remnant of something... Now... Invest 96L off the coast could very well impact you, but not likely as a major hurricane. Sorry to scare you. Great shot of the colorful cumulus. I love how the sun setting/rising changes the appearance and color of the sky. (I see the bunny.)
Don't know about a rabbit, but I saw a big ole frog up there. You might want to get the glasses checked out Debbie, it doesn't hurt too bad!Love the picture!!!
It looks like a sugar baby. Or at least like a picture I have seen of a sugar baby. The picture wasn't very good and I didn't see the whole sugar baby, but it looks like what I would imagine a sugar baby would look like. Okay, I'm sleep deprived, I am going to bed now..
33 comments:
Before I read your caption I thought a big red Kermit. :)It is however a beautiful pink and blue sky nicely framed!
Looked like a pink frog to me.
I see it! I see it! What a fun Sky Watch Friday photo!
I think it's a squirrel. But whatever it is, I like it!
Not quite a frog, perhaps more along the lines of tadpole turning into frog.Hallie
What a lovely shot. It's always nice to see your neck of the woods!
The frog I see is pretty goofy. Lovely colours :-)
That's pretty!BTW, the cute little slide show at the beginning of my blog is actually an animated gif file. In other words it's several individual pictures that are put together with software to make one animated pictures.
Very cool shot!! It does look like a bunny, lol.
You have rabbit and I have a cat in the sky. Funny sky watch.. why not?Love your picture, thank you for your visit.Cheers from Canada,Gisela
No worries, Debbie. I was just blowing smoke with the Wilmington forecast for Bertha. She is going out to see as an extra-tropical remnant of something... Now... Invest 96L off the coast could very well impact you, but not likely as a major hurricane. Sorry to scare you. Great shot of the colorful cumulus. I love how the sun setting/rising changes the appearance and color of the sky. (I see the bunny.)
Not only do we have the same name -our pictures are very similar!!!!
Beautiful rabbit in the sky. Nice colors.
Don't know about a rabbit, but I saw a big ole frog up there. You might want to get the glasses checked out Debbie, it doesn't hurt too bad!Love the picture!!!
Great pink sky.The Team thanks you for posting your sky and helping to make this new venture a success
I must say that I was reminded of a red Kermit too!
Looked like a pink peace sign to me...we could use a bit of that these days...Have a great weekend!
Beautiful pic: like a painting painted with a light brush.
Great shot and fantastic colors!
Hey Girl! Great shot!Looks like a fuzzy bunny slipper to me. LOL
Pretty frog and silhouette.
I see a frog in the clouds.
awesome!!!
it is a dingo form austrailia, the one who"ate my baby, the dingo ate my baby" howling at the yellow moon
Well, I'd like to go with the Peace sign, but it really looks like a frog to me....Whatever, neat photo and perfect SWF!
Great shot! I see a frog. :)
It looks like a sugar baby. Or at least like a picture I have seen of a sugar baby. The picture wasn't very good and I didn't see the whole sugar baby, but it looks like what I would imagine a sugar baby would look like. Okay, I'm sleep deprived, I am going to bed now..
I see the rabbit in the beautiful pastel sky, Debbie! Great Skywatch Friday! :)
Debbie, those yellow bras are from Target! They are inexpensive! :)
Definitely a frog. :)
I see it and those are definitely rabbit ears. Beautiful colors. SWF has an amazing number of talented people participating. Glad I joined in.
What a great capture... I don't see a rabbit,but a mouse.. thats the fun of clouds like this. Great Sky Watch postTom
I see the silly wabbit! cool photo.
Post a Comment