Hi Debbie!about the microwave...ha! They don't have one!...but if they did I think it would be messy...we have a bad habit of using our microwave for a breadbox to keep clutter off the countertops....it's funny that you thought of me while cleaning your microwave...do you think you could come up with a more adventurous task next time?...no, not the toilets.:)
I looks like a frog to me.Cute whatever it is. My MOm and I used to see how many things we could see in the clouds. Funny thing...on my way home from her funeral I actually saw her face in the clouds. It literally took my breath away!My husband loves this song Funky Music...I think I told you before he swears they are saying something eles. Can you guess?Thanks for the wonderful compliment on my art Deb. I appreciate it.Have a wonderful and Blessed weekendPatti
Sunday night late...I just read your comment to Kim-D, yes, I think all women over fifty should have a house, BUT, should also have a handyman handy (pun intended) to fix everything...at little or no cost. Because all women over fifty are awesome and deserve to have the little fixits done for them...Just saying. And yes there's repairs to be done here by this little ol' woman over fifty! Washer, dryer, dishwasher, roof leaks over the garage, shall I go on? I think not, we don't have enough room.Have a great week!
6 comments:
Hi Debbie!about the microwave...ha! They don't have one!...but if they did I think it would be messy...we have a bad habit of using our microwave for a breadbox to keep clutter off the countertops....it's funny that you thought of me while cleaning your microwave...do you think you could come up with a more adventurous task next time?...no, not the toilets.:)
I looks like a frog to me.Cute whatever it is. My MOm and I used to see how many things we could see in the clouds. Funny thing...on my way home from her funeral I actually saw her face in the clouds. It literally took my breath away!My husband loves this song Funky Music...I think I told you before he swears they are saying something eles. Can you guess?Thanks for the wonderful compliment on my art Deb. I appreciate it.Have a wonderful and Blessed weekendPatti
OK, where have you been????
Sunday night late...I just read your comment to Kim-D, yes, I think all women over fifty should have a house, BUT, should also have a handyman handy (pun intended) to fix everything...at little or no cost. Because all women over fifty are awesome and deserve to have the little fixits done for them...Just saying. And yes there's repairs to be done here by this little ol' woman over fifty! Washer, dryer, dishwasher, roof leaks over the garage, shall I go on? I think not, we don't have enough room.Have a great week!
WHERE ARE YOU!!! GET YOUR BUTT BACK OVER HERE AND GET TO BLOGGING!
WHERE ARE YOU!!! GET YOUR BUTT BACK OVER HERE AND GET TO BLOGGING!
Post a Comment