Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's Only Been A Month...

Since Mental Mama tagged me with the Crazy Eights meme. I'm doing this on Tuesday which is not even Anti-Procrastination Day Wednesday so I should get some credit! This was a hard one and yes, I put it off...but here goes:

Crazy Eights

Eight Things I Have a Passion For:

My Son
Family
Ocean
Dogs and other small creatures
Truth
Camping
Jet Skiing
Cereal


Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:

See my son get married
Have at least one grandchild
Visit NYC, Montana & Wyoming
Help with the homeless

Find a nice man to have fun with who accepts me like I am
Get a job I truly love so I can stop looking
See a cure for cancer
Finish all the various projects I have started and not start any new ones

Eight Things I Say a Lot:


I love you.
Wear your seatbelt.

Don't drink and drive.
Shit.
What are you doing?
I’m tired
Good grief.
Everything turned off downstairs?


Eight Books I Have Read Recently:

Unfortunately, due to the eight things I've been doing other than reading, I cannot answer this question: blogging, chores, sleeping, eating, watching TV, lake and reading your blogs

Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:

Sound of Music
Wizard of Oz
Godfather
Lips (My brother’s JAWS re-make)
Gone With the Wind
Lady and the Tramp
Born Free
Pollyanna


Eight People I Have to Invite to do This Meme:

Kim: Lifeafter

Lisa: My New Thing To Do

Tonjia: One Step Forward

Joni: Morning Coffee

Michelle: Shay's Mom

Claudia: Stitchintime

Patti: Treasure Barn

Hallie: Wonderful World of Weiners

No, you don't have to do it if you're busy and can't think right now. Put it away and do it another day like I did! Or don't do it at all. Don't add it to your chore list or dread it, or agonize over it. You can just forget it if you'd like. I'll forgive your lazy butt if you ignore this!

10 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I WILL do it in the next few days. It's actually one I haven't done yet!Can't believe, btw, that one of the things you want to do before you die isn't MEET ME!!Hallie :)

Mental P Mama said...

Well done! And worth the wait. Come visit us, and we can do NYC! And see Daryl...BTW, I will be there in a little over two weeks;)

Lisa J said...

Now if I wait long enough I will have been asked to do this EIGHT times. I will attempt to do this, but it will probably be later...sorry. we need to create another tag and start one of our own huh? Hey that's an idea!!!

Joni said...

ok...I'll play...don't know when but soon! It was fun reading yours! Good thing you caught me now before I venture into the kids' rooms...you never know what will happen in there!have a fun week!

Putz said...

i won't do it, but as long as lisa does it, i will be HAPPY

Sally said...

*****shit****** That is funny!!! I find myself saying it too, but now that my little great-granddaughter is "copying" everything we say, I have to watch it!! :)

Ness said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog with your good wishes for my husband's broken foot. I think I will do your meme tomorrow before I have to take Kiereney to the hospital for the LP.

Tonjia said...

oh you are so sneaky! :-)I will have to think about this one, and who to tag also!!

TSannie said...

Still haven't done this. You are a much better gal than I!

Patti said...

Not much I can say that hasn't already been said but I will give it a try.Boy, Ihave been away from your blog for too long. I have missed at least 4 days!HugsPatti