Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Insult Your Boss Day!

Workers of the world, unite!
On July 23, join forces with your brethren against a common enemy. Satanic supervisors, mean managers, slimy CEOs: They all deserve to be on the receiving end of a swift kick in the butt. And now, Insult Your Boss Day (IYBD) provides the opportunity to do just that.
IYBD 2008 is Wednesday, July 23!

On this historic occasion, throw off the shackles of tyrrany and express your true feelings. Need help with ideas? Visit the How To page for tips on what to say and how to say it. Curious about the history of this event? Click here to see examples of boss insults through the millennia. Does murder sound more appealing? Check out Lady Snark's advice on violence here.

So go ahead and stick it to the man/woman! You know you want to.
**************************************************************************

I heard the above on the news last week, googled, and here it is. Even if I were working at my new job, I don't think I'd be insulting anyone there! Since, I could in no way insult my superiors in the Air Force, I did want on occasion to insult the U.S. Government! So here's one for you!


The above came about yesterday in support of the Twomey family and the crap they are going through over at WWOW.

17 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love the rat!! You're the best!Hallie :)

Mental P Mama said...

That is great! Go Hallie!

Brenda said...

I've had numerous past bosses who have more than deserved a few random insults, and on more than one occasion I have had the opportunity to give them their just desserts. Could be it's a good thing that I work from home. :-)

kim-d said...

Deb, YOU DA BEST! As soon as I get home from work, where I have not yet found someone to insult but am sure I will, I will be liberally spreading the TRB (Team Rat Bastard) emblem around!!! Political correctness WILL NOT ensue. BWAHAHAHAHA!Now I've gotta go find Tonjia...

claudia said...

Oh that just opens a can of worms for me...I am on the band wagon with this one!

Carletta said...

There were some Principals I would have liked to have given a piece of my mind to!

Tonjia said...

AHA there he is! our little rat bastard mascot! team RAAT lives on!good idea about insulting the boss, we have so many bosses that I wouldnt know where to start. LOL

Joni said...

please drop by my blog...there's something special for YOU!

Lisa J said...

I would have wanted to do this if I were still working at the police department, but it is not in my nature to do that. I may think it, but could never vocalize it. There are so many that deserve it, but they know who they are with out me using my energy on them. I can't wait to hear about your FIRST day at work. Oopps, can't believe I just used that four letter word....sorry.

Putz said...

ha ha, i'm retired, ha ha

Sally said...

Hey Debbie - congratulations on the new job!! I'm happy for you and hope it works out well. Take care!! :)

Kellan said...

I was at Walgreens today with one of my daughters and at the register there was this little "Insult Box" where you pushed this big red button and it threw out funny insults - it was so cute and I wish I had invented it!Take care - Kellan

Lisa J said...

Hey where are you? It's Friday and you should have posted by now. You AREN'T at that lake again are you? You AREN'T trying to get some last minute fun in before you have to go back to WORK! are you? ok, I will just sit here and wait for you...I'm retired you know.!

Putz said...

deb at her famous lake that isn't by the ocean

TSannie said...

I'm behind ya!

Lisa J said...

You get back here. Quit playing at the lake and leaving us all behind. I don't care if you are going to start working and will not have time to go to the lake, but you have responsibilities... your friends. But I LOVE THIS SONG! Makes me want to get up and dance. la la da la la wish I knew the words I would sing along!Oh, summertime, summertime la la ala

Flea said...

But I just started my job. And I like my boss.Don't like CJ's ex-boss. :(