
ATTENTION: Teams are forming today and we need you all to participate in one form or another. This is not a practice. It's the real thing.
WEST COAST: Knowing you are enjoying having a weather break, we need you to step up to the plate first. It's hard because you don't know what effect your efforts will bring to your area if we are successful. We in the East and Midwest are not in the least concerned, because we have had just about all we can take. It's your turn now. Who knows? Maybe you will be rewarded! Today and tomorrow, Westerners unite! Please assume your positions at any window, or best, go outside, stand facing the East and chant "Go East Weather Maker". Don't just say it...mean it! For best results, this needs to be repeated hourly. It's all about positive energy, and visually seeing the Weather Channel map high and low pressure systems in your mind. Just Do It!
MIDWEST: You deserve a break, so hopefully if East & West get it together, you guys can sit this one out. However, if you are using any type of fan to dry something out from flooding, feel free to point it Eastward. I'm sure you will be more than willing to participate in the above chant also. In fact, you've probably been chanting, cussing, yelling and screaming it already. Well, now we are here to help. Consider this a relay race...as soon as you get the bar from the West, swim towards the East and we can take it from there, as our thoughts are with you and it is one of our motivating factors!
EAST COAST: I know you are all hot and the last thing you want to do is MOVE. Some of you have already been getting some storms and hopefully some relief, so you are going to be our team leaders. Congratulations! This will require some acrobatics on your part, but it is mostly mental. Stand with your face pointing North or South (depending on shade) and whatever hand is facing West, you need to pull, and I mean hard!! Think tug-of-war and the reward is a cool drink by the pool with 78 degree weather! Anyone not participating will have to stand by the hot grill and cook for the rest of us. Now, the hand facing East, assume the pointed finger position. I do not mean the middle finger. That is not a positive force. Use your index finger and don't be a bad sport! After assuming the CORRECT stance, you need to chant the above mantra over and over and put every ounce of energy you have into moving this weather system out to sea!!
Repeat after me: Yes We Can! Go East Weather Maker!
Yes We Can! Go East Weather Maker!
Yes We Can! Go East Weather Maker!

This is my motivating factor...I'm following him!
16 comments:
Yes we can! Go East Weathermaker! Says the girl in MI. We had horrific weather last night and warnings for more today. The rain does nothing to cool things off and is only adding to humidity. Count me in.
Yes, go East Weather Maker!! I'm in NYC and sweltering! And spending a lot of money on AC! Two more days they say! :(
Good luck.HOT here in Georgia. Will be up to 94 today. We need rain. Last year we were in a drought. I am afraid we will head that way again if we do not start getting some rain.
Going to be 95 with heat index over 103 in Connecticut today. Yowza. Just sitting still a lot...after my hour on the treadmill this morning;)
We have already gotten over 2" of rain (again!) with more coming down. We have a couple extra kids today and are taking them to see Kung Fu Panda at noon. I love having the kiddos. It is my niece and nephew whom I adore and have posted picutre of them on occasion. We thought about getting the boat out today, or building an ark just in case. So you will hear us chanting your chant today....loud and clear. Happy Monday.Ps, I would follow that guy with you Deb, he may not be a cowboy but pretty good eye candy.
I am chanting,Debbie can u here me?We need some of that rain here in florida, we have been getting a little here and a little there but we need lot more or they will cancel fireworks for the fourth of july.P.s. I'm with Lisa and you floolowing that hunk of man...lol
How funny and I hope it works. We need rain her in Texas. It's so hot already, if we don't get rain soon, we are just going to burn up down here.Have a good day - Kellan
All that weather in the midwest disrupted flights yesterday. All flights in and out of Denver were cancelled for about an hour which messsed up everything for the rest of the day. Shays flight from Chicago to Dayton was cancelled. They ended up flying her to St. Louis and then to Denver. She got home about 3 hours later than she was supposed to. Keep up the good work. Maybe you can make a difference!!
Debbie you are too much - what fun this was and I'm with you FOLLOW THAT GUY!
well, we could definitely use a few dry days here as well...
You make my days better. I mean it damn it! LoL You make me smile all the time with your posts. Thank you Deb, for thinking of me and sending me encouragement. I am better today. xoxo Nita
and from the beaches of western colorado.... "GO EAST WEATHER MAKER!"I am almost ashamed to admit that I live in the BEST climate in the US. 300+ days of sun per year, no tornado's, no earthquakes, no hurricanes. Very LITTLE rain, and 4 seasons every year. Come on over easterners, we will serve you a margarita sitting under an umbrella in 80 degree warmth with NO humidity...(I am ducking now!)
I just left rain drenched Indiana for a dry, hot Charlotte. They say I am bringing the rain with me and hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. I hope so, it is quite dry here.I am hoping my garden has not overgrown my home when I get home. Hey, weathermaker, come and get me here in Charlotte!
Ha, ha, ha. Yes indeed, a brilliant idea. My blogging has been so off b/c every time it rains my satellite goes out.
It's been hot, but breezy here in California...gee, I sure hope this works, I've been running out there every hour and standing in the middle of my street yelling at the top of my lungs, "Go East Weather Maker"...The neighbors are starting to come outside, at first they were just peeking out the windows, so they must be expecting to see this thing work...we'll see!Debbie, stop by my blog today, I have something for you ~hugs,Joni
Haley, Hopefully, I am not too late to jump in with the rest of the team to chant "Go East Weather Maker". I am into sharing the good stuff I have. So, I am stationing myself at the back patio, looking up into the sky..."Go East Weather Maker...go east weather maker, go east weather maker......Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me that nice comment. I need all the good thoughts and support I can get! I appreciate it!
Post a Comment