Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

No, I Don't Know What I'm Doing...

UPDATE: Haley is my maiden name. People still call me that.

I think I'm done playing now...

Ya'll please bear with me. I think I am under construction.
I don't even know who I am any more !
I really am a Haley, but also a Debbie and a Gittinitouttamyhead!
What have I done? I'm going to eat and take a nap!

9 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Are you losing your mind?Hallie :)

MamaMo said...

Am I lost!??!!!? Who's Haley, and what are we doing at the beach?! :-)

Mental P Mama said...

Identity Crisis Tuesday? Love the new header Debbie Haley, or whoever you are...

Mental P Mama said...

Wiat. What's a Blooter?

Tonjia said...

Who is Haley? How old is dirt? did you steal someones header?? LOLOLOL

Carletta said...

I thought earlier today I must have had a hangover - and I hadn't had anything to drink!!Are you Gittin' It Outta Your Head or just messing with ours -LOL!!!

Lisa J said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I don't know how you know how to do all of this. You are so talented and crafty. Come on out here and help me do one. You sneaky devil you. I really do like this new site. You rock!! I'M JEALOUS!

Just Joni said...

Hey, I think some masked stranger just stole your award...lol.Haley, Debbie, Gittin' It Out, Maxine, Freddy, whoever YOU want to be is OK with me...unconditionally your friend ;)I do love the little stick figure Avatar!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I like your new header Mz. Haley.LoL. xoxo Nita