Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Sky Watch Friday!


I look out the window each time you leave
silently asking God to keep you safe...

As you criss cross the road of youth to new beginnings...

Leading to places and successes unknown...
Mom will still be here waiting
when you remember...
there is no place like home.


While waiting, I'll be traveling the world with others over at

30 comments:

Abraham Lincoln said...

Wow. Nice photography. And there is no place like home. I wonder sometimes why we feel that way no matter where we happen to be at the time. . . There is no place like home. Nice post for SWF.

pts said...

nice photographs!

Inkivääri said...

Beatiful - looks like warm and calm:)

Mental P Mama said...

Beautiful...and I am right there waiting for mine, too!

Ida said...

Very nice - all three of them. :)

Sandpiper said...

These are beautiful! I like the distant skyline shot.

Pretty Life Online said...

pretty catch for Sky Watch Friday! Mine’s up too hope you can drop by.

AphotoAday said...

Well throw another Yeehah on to the pile... Haven't heard that music for many years...   Very nice...

SandyCarlson said...

What a beautiful blessing!

Old Wom Tigley said...

Thank you for joining in with Sky Watch this week and helping to make it special.Tom:O)

the teach said...

Debbie, I can feel what you're feeling in your poem about your son. Your photos are beautiful! So what is "blooted?"

RuneE said...

I especially enjoyed that sunset.Thank you for visiting!

the teach said...

Thanks, Debbie, for telling me what a blooter is! I'm a blooter, too! :D

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love ALL the pics. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside...and I have't even been drinking!!Hallie :)

Maggie, Dammit said...

*sigh*So sweet. :)

Gattina said...

Very nice blue skies !

Tonjia said...

ohh a triple play! Awesome!!And I love the sentiment of your whole blog today Debbie. I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Lisa J said...

I think this is one of your best postings ever. I feel your heart, and know where you are coming from. Very touching, awesome thoughts today!

Carletta said...

Very touching post today Debbie! Pictures and captions - nicely done!!

Gary said...

Fantastic Shots. Great Sky Watch.GaryBodge's Bulletin

Marie said...

Very nice sky watch!

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Nice post and photos. BTW: "like a guard in a prison yard" cracked me up!

TSannie said...

photos are lovely - and the poem just perfection. Wonderful, deb!

esnorway said...

nice shots

Island Rambles Blog said...

What a beautiful universal mothering blessing...I am sure we all say that silent prayer...and I love the photos also...Happy Sky Watch Friday......lovely blue colors in your sky....we have rain and more rain....come and see my bride in the sky..if you already visited my blog, then thanks...cheers!!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

You just want to make me bawl like a baby with that Merle Haggard tune. Don't ya? Love that song.. Your post touched me dear heart.I am sending you lots of love and hugs.. Your friend, Nita

Andrea said...

Very sweet post. When our daughter left home each day I always prayed for them a safe day and a safe trip back home. I miss my girls since they grew up, got married and moved out but as long as I see they are happy I would have it no other way. Just as long as they come back home to visit. I cook a big meal on Monday nights and we have "Family night" at our house. I want to keep our family as close as possible. Sorry for typing so much. I am enjoying your songs playing. I like old time songs so I am having trouble leaving your blog. ;)

John said...

Very nice shots, all of them!

Pernille's ting og tang said...

Very nice shots!:)

Dewdrop said...

Great SWF shots! I love the city skyline shot!!!