A good argument for underground electric cables
Obviously the birds like it up there...
The Church was built in 1928. Had I known anything about it, I would have walked in and visited the Labyrinth.
The labyrinth has only one path so there are no tricks to it and no dead ends. The path winds throughout and becomes a mirror for where we are in our lives. It touches our sorrows and releases our joys. Walk it with an open mind and an open heart.
To see more SWF please visit Tom at Welcome To Wiggers World !


24 comments:
A very nice set of photos!
Hello from the cornfields of Brookville, Ohio.The church photographs are really nice. A lot of work and hard labor went into placing those stones, one by one, into the right place. And cutting them on those angles was a task that had to be done, just right. The result is your church in pictures.Nice post for Sky Watch Friday.
I agree and want underground cables where I live also! Lovely shots :)
Oh...you have a church, just like me I see :-)"Your`s" are very beautiful too.Nice weekend to you from Anne in Norway.
Have a beautiful sky watch friday, nice shot and a really blue sky;)
Beautiful! I am a St. Paul's person! And we have a labyrinth, too. Great shots, Debbie...
Gorgeous blue sky!!
Beautiful church! Thanks for the scoop about its labyrinth. I love labyrinths. Thanks for sharing.
interesting church and a beautiful blue sky.
Beautiful church and sky.And yes underground would be so much nicer
Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful building. love it!
Beautiful subject for beautiful shots Debbie!I love the first one and the angle on it.I agree about underground cable - I live in the country and the people who developed these five acre plots opted for underground - tickled me to death when we found this.
Great church pics. Drat those power lines. AND blogging can be a vacuum that sucks one in and consumes all thought and energy until real life catches up and one has to work like hello to keep from forever disappearing into the void. I think I've just made it to the surface again ....
Very nice Debbie! We dont have chuches like tht around my area.Great shots!!
Nice sets of photos:) Grey and blue!Petunia's SWF
Beautiful photos of St. PAuol's Debbie! Very nice job! :D
A great post for Sky Watch... Tom
beautiful shots and a great place too.
A really beautiful collection of images. You have captured these really well.
Great photos. I enjoyed your post very much. xoxo Nita
Happy Sky Watch!!! I enjoyed your photos, lovely colors contrasting the church with the sky... cheers!!!!!
I love old churches and the bright blue sky above makes a gorgeous shot.
Beautiful. next to old barns, old churh's are my favorite!Thanks for the birthday wishes.Take CareGod Bless YouPatti
what a beautiful church! they just dont make them like that anymore...what an awesome blue sky!
Post a Comment