Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mama has spoken...

Today MP posted This-N-That Thursday and it kicked me in the butt (and head) and made me also realize I've got to take a blog hopping break and quit just looking around and hoping this mess will somehow take care of itself. There are piles of crap everywhere and I haven't even paid my bills yet this month! WTH? I do it all online and it takes all of 10 minutes. Geez.......

I watched David make a list of what he needs to do to get ready for his trip to Daytona and he was checking his finances and I'm thinking....that used to be me! What has gone wrong here? He's leaving around 3:00 a.m. Saturday for a week with Jennifer and another couple to stay ocean front in her parent's condo. Well deserved vacation for them both. Working at the hospital, the hours they do, mentally and physically wrecks havoc.

The gosh-awful hellacious temps we are now having gives me a reason to stay inside and stay busy. Like I needed one? It's going to be 98 degrees for almost a week! I'm hitting the treadmill later today because I can't breathe out there. A walk is a walk.

One last thing: Twitter. My main problem (thanks for caring MP!) is do I have to go to the Twitter site to comment and see what others are saying or is there some little useful gadget like AIM that I can leave up on my desktop? It's not working on my blog like it is on others. I just can't seem to get it! Brain fog? Any comments/instructions would be greatly appreciated!

Ya'll have a great Thursday!

UPDATE: The bills are paid and 8,000 receipts thrown away.....

9 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I'm on my way. I can not function knowing you are suppounded by crap!!Hallie

kim-d said...

Deb, you crack me up! You should see my house...BWAHAHAHAHA! The Service Plus guy is coming out today to so kindly give me a new thermostat. They gave me a time frame from 1 to 5; I'm hoping for the 5, so I have time to at least hide all my crap! HA! Yeah, I'm working on it. Good for you on the walking; it will get easier (if I remember right)... :)! And I got the thing on Twitter and I still have it but I'm not sure what to do...Probably this weekend I'll get to trying to figure it out, okay?What are we gonna do about ourselves? HA! I'm so excited for David and Jennifer's vacation. Yes, they do deserve it. Working at a hospital is stressful, and it's nice they will hve such a nice environment to relax and recoup! Good for them!

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I know! I feel like when I get "caught up" on blog reading, everything else in my life is a mess. Well, my house at least. We're having that same heat wave but ten degrees cooler. We just go from cold to hot, nothing in between:(

Mental P Mama said...

Good girl! The twitter business is almost an addiction...you can sign up for texts, but that got out of control for me, so I turned that switch off. I go to twitter off and on during the day. If there is a messenger box for it, let me know... Stay cool, and safe travels to D and J!

Lanny said...

It's contagious! I'm reading blogs instead of packing. I need to take a lesson from you and take a little break to get things done. But this is so much more fun!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Deb, I hope the temperatures get better there as well as here. It has been really hot here to. I have thought about getting a cottage for the 4th of July but it will be air-conditioned. I wish you lived near me you could go with us. xoxo Nita

Carletta said...

Hey Debbie,Most days I think I spend too much time on the PC or taking pictures to put on the PC!I'm having fun - my house will wait - well at least a few more days. At least a couple anyway - the cortisone shots in my knees today have me sitting for sure!Take Care.

Lisa J said...

I am just now getting on the computer and it is after 10:00. Have not had time all day and I have missed it. But I only read about a dozen or less and then I get away. Still don't do anything around here it seems. Dang, I must get busy on that stupid garage!

MamaMo said...

Yeah!!! congrats on the bills