Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Sky Watch Friday Courtesy of My Son!

Daytona Beach...balcony view

Beautiful sunrise

Clouds...... he's a Sky Watcher!

Monsters!

Fountain at Universal Studios

And of course, a perfect palm tree!
From the ground up!

Thank you Punkin, for bringing your Mom perfect souvenirs!

Sky Watch Friday Courtesy of our friend Tom!

36 comments:

pts said...

all are very nice images!

me ann my camera said...

Looks like a wonderful place to visit. Beautiful photos.varying seasons

Sharon said...

What wonderful photos he brought back. He IS a Sky Watcher! Happy SWF.

Mental P Mama said...

He really is a good little skywatcher! Love the fountain shot, and the clouds, and the sunrise and the palm. And the balcony and even the monsters!

kimmy said...

I know...the kids do have a long school year. They go back at the end of August. What did your son do with potatoes? I don't think my kids have ever done anything with potatotes for school?Kimmy

Larry D said...

Great photos!

SandyCarlson said...

Your son did a great job!

Lisa J said...

Man,he is becoming quite the photographer!!! But then again he also had some pretty awesome scenery to shoot too huh?

kimmy said...

OK - now I understand :)!We live in Southern Maine and there isn't too many potatoe field down here! Although, I did harvest potatoes in my parent's garden when I was a kid!Kimmy

kimmy said...

I can't believe I spelled "potato" wrong in my last comment. DUH!!!!Kimmy

Donna said...

Fun Photos!!! Happy day!!hughugs

Just Joni said...

These are great photos and you can tell he put some thought into them, making them some of the best souvenirs ever because he's taking YOU right along with him. I had to laugh when you left a comment on my blog about IM-ing David all the time...I can totally relate...my kids get text messages often...thank goodness for technology...it sure eases the idea of this empty nest that is fast approaching.Both kids will be an hour and a half away...not bad really and they are sharing a place for the time being, so that helps too!Have a good day dear ~

Daniel J Santos said...

great picture, excellent.

Anemone said...

Take me there..., not to the monsters but to the pool :-))Just great.Nice weekend to you from Anne in Norway.

Putz said...

my rich dentist/daughter in north caolina own a time share at hilton head and myrtle beach and we had a view of the beach from 28 stories above ground....so i can relate

Chuck Pefley said...

Great collection for today!

Old Wom Tigley said...

Say I big thank you from me also...Thank you for being a part of Sky Watch this week, your post and comments are much appreciated.Tom ;O)

the teach said...

Tell your son he took great pix! Thanks for sharing them with us! They are beautiful! :)

kellypea said...

Love your sky shots -- especially that first one.

Carletta said...

David did good!!!They are all wonderful, but that palm is stunning!

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Your son did a super awesome job... I really did enjoy all the photos!

sandy's notes said...

Be sure to thank your son for the great shots for skywatch. Hugs to you for being such a great mom!

Andrea said...

I am so ready to go to the beach. I have rented a condo for Spetember so I will patiently wait with excitement.

Louis la Vache said...

Super series for Sky Watch!"Louis" thanks you for visiting his dance between the moon and the fog at midnight.

Just Joni said...

Hi Debbie!2-3 pictures of anything Orange...I did forget to mention that didn't I? I'll re-post a reminder tomorrow...thank you!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Debbie, those are great pictures. I love the one of the clouds. I am a sky watcher too. xoxo Nita

Treasure Barn said...

Nice photos and wonderful souvenirs!How you doin today Deb?Hope you have a good weekend!God Bless YouHugsPatti

Anne-Berit said...

Beautiful photo-series,well done!

Lea said...

Oh my goodness! That palm tree looks exactly like the one I shot the weekend of V's grad in San Antonio! I'll have to dig it out and post it one Friday that I feel lazy ;)Nice to see you back and catching up,Lea

kim-d said...

Tell David thank you for sharing these pix...ahhhh, beautiful! They are exactly the kind of pix I could stare soulfully at all day long! And they also remind me of how good-looking David is...BWAHAHAHA! I want to see a pic of him and his lady :)!And, Deb, you crack me up. Seriously, thank you! You help keep me sane, and you make me laugh when I lapse into being a freak...so, really, the world thanks you, too! BWAHAHAHA!

fishing guy said...

Debbie: Very nice series of Sky shots. Thanks for the visit.

TSannie said...

ahhhh.....the Spring Break memories those Daytona pictures bring back! Your lovey did a most excellent job, Deb!

Luiz Ramos said...

Thanks for visiting and comment. I am glad to meet all you on Web.You are Stars on my Weekly Sky.Luiz RamosRio de Janeiro, June 21, 2008

Mrs. G. said...

Beautifu!

Linda said...

Even though all of the pictures are fantastic I've got to say that I like the clouds and the palm tree the best. Very nice indeed!

Dewdrop said...

Your son took some great shots for you. I love the tower over the ocean. Awesome!