Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Catch Up and Tagging!

Over my coffee this morning, I'm playing games to include Catch Up and Tagging!

Joni tagged me way back when and as my norm...procrastinated!

So, here we go! I share 7 random things about myself and then guess what? That's right...I get to pick 7 of YOU to do the same thing!

The Rules of the Tag Game:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 things you could live forever without knowing:

I originally wanted 5 children, but life just took me in other directions!

While in the Air Force, stationed in Germany, we visited Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, France and Holland. I have also been to Iceland.

I suffered with panic attacks for 20 years before starting medication that stopped them!

One day I hope to visit Montana and Wyoming and see cowboys! The land out West is so beautiful...

I drink way too much coffee and still have the "nasty" habit. :(

Since retiring from the military, I've experienced approximately 20 new jobs, but the majority are NOT on my resume LOL. My last one, working with a Home Remodeling crew, I would have kept forever, but darn it, was laid off!

Public speaking is a fear of mine, which probably has me in the majority!

Okay...your turn!

Tonjia at One Step Forward

Michelle: Shay's Mom

Annie at Fried Pork Chop (Kick in the butt to start posting again)

Lisa at My New Thing To Do

Patti at the Treasure Barn

Carletta who is Round The Bend

Mama at Mama Mo

Now, feel free to ignore the fact that I chose you...I'll love ya any way!

15 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I used to have horrible panic attacks, too. Debilitating suckers, no? Great list! Have a great day...how's your back?

Carletta said...

You've been a lot of places. Expected in the Air Force I guess. Iceland - wow!There's that recurring cowboy theme - there is something alluring about them. :)I will figure out which seven facts about myself to post and do this next week - promise.

kim-d said...

So, you think you're getting caught up, huh? Well, as soon as I get caught up, I'm gonna be tagging you for the Crazy Eight Meme that I practically begged Mental P Mama to tag ME for :)!!! I know...you're welcome! BWAHAHAHA! Gosh, I love my blog friends, y'all keep me sane--seriously! I wish you would have had five kids cause I think you would be such a fun Mom--however, I think you got exactly the ONE kid you were meant to have! Wanna hear something really weird? It's only been in able the last six months or so, but all of a sudden I wish I woulda had five kids, too. Well, really only three...two girls and a boy...but where did that come from anyway? I never wanted kids! Now, all of a sudden, I could almost cry over never having reproduced, now that I can't anymore! Go figure!!! Good thing I have the kids I was meant to have...I am even more thankful for them now. And how did I get going on this. Anyway, be prepared...because it is your lot in life to NEVER be caught up...BWAHAHAHA! Have a great weekend, my friend...

Just Joni said...

always fun to learn new things about people...thanks for playing! You've really traveled! Lucky you, I'd like to see some of those places...*sigh...maybe someday...have a great day sweet friend ~and you REALLY need to stop smoking...if you could witness what my parents are going through right now from a lifetime of smoking it would make you STOP instantly...something to think about (only 'cuz I care) :)

the teach said...

I love learning more about a new blogger friend, Debbie! :)

Tonjia said...

eek! I have been tagged!! I will have to work on this and find 7 people to tag back. LOLCome on out to Colorado, Debbie I will introduce you to some western Colorado Cowboys! LOLOLFunny you should mention Montana, I was born in northwestern Montana and we lived there on a cattle ranch until we moved to Colorado when I was small. I have taken the grandeur of the west for advantage for so many years I vow to start appreciating it!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Very interesting! I hate panic attacks, they suck! Glad you don't have them anymore. Sending you love, Nita p.s love the peanut's theme..

Putz said...

i have been to ALL the places overseas that you have been to and i wasn't flagged or tagged for you to get it out of me

TSannie said...

I guess in the armed forces you see the world. The good old USA? Not so much! Here's hoping you're un-laid-off soon, Deb!

Linda said...

Okay, first off, I wasn't smart enough to stay in the Air Force and retire at age 37. Instead I got out after close to 5 years when my son was born and the rest was downhill from there. Honest to God, if I was going to follow in my father's footsteps and join the Air Force to begin with, at least I could have been smart enough to stay in those footsteps and stay in long enough to retire. Duh! I've never been overseas, despite being a military brat and member, but I have been to Montana and Wyoming and I can tell you that they don't call it Big Sky country out there for nothin'! Beautiful places - you gotta go sometime! Okay, I'm going to go look around a bit now and see what else ya got going on here ... !

Kellan said...

My dad was in the Army when I was growing up and we lived in Germany - I loved Germany!Nice to see you today - thanks for stopping by. SEe you soon - Kellan

Treasure Barn said...

Fun things to know about you.I wanted 5 kids too but only got 3 and I am crasy about them all.hugspatti

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Great list. And you tagged Annie to get her going again!

MamaMo said...

My computer's on the fritz, but here are my seven things:http://mamamo.blogspot.com/2008/03/this-is-for-sarah.htmlonly I'm not blessed with the gift of brevity.

Putz said...

i just have to say something...have you been to the blog address etain in france and seen all the airmen who have logged on to that site...i lived there as an army brat from 1961 to 1963 when i was 17, for 2 years and almost started college there at the university of maryland in munich, but instead got cold feet and went to brigham young university in utah, i went to my senior prom in weisbadden, and ate weiner snitchel in luxembourg, and skied in engleborg and saw mt titless, and had a moterbike and went all over france and germany in it....does that ring any bells with anybody there/?/