Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My First Blog Award!

Well ya'll, in the midst of all the lunacy yesterday...

My sweet friend Joni over at Morning Coffee has given me my first ever blog award and I am just tickled to death! I would like to thank you Joni, from the bottom of my heart for such a nice comment along with it:

To: Debbie ~ for making me laugh out loud on most days so that my family wonders if I'm truly OK, and for sharing real life in a real way, whose blog is not only entertaining just from her sheer personality, but also inspirational in the down-to-earth-, keepin'-it-real aspect.

Joni? Can I use that on my blog? I have no idea what my purpose is, but you put it so darn well, I may add it to my sidebar "Well, Joni says:" Blushing here...my son always tells me I need to think before I open my mouth. That's what's so wonderful about blogging. It's obvious I don't think too much here...I just let my fingers do the blooting!

Seriously Joni, thank you so very much for thinking about me! Now I plan on bestowing this award on a few others, but I'm going to think about it for a day or so first. Oh, this is Anti-Procrastination Day too....well, maybe I'll do two posts today! Great big hugs to Joni!

14 comments:

kim-d said...

Congrats, Deb...YAY!!! I agree whole-heartedly with your friend Joni, and now I'm going to have to go visit her, too. I can't think of anyone more deserving, and I'm happy to see some new awards out there.YOU GO, GIRL :)...And, by the way, I love your new look...very nice-looking!HA...I'm first!!! Still love that!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

YEAH FOR DEB!!! A very worth recipient if I might say so.You rock.Hallie :)

Mental P Mama said...

Yay!!!!! Good for you. And after all that renaming and redesigning work from yesterday, you sure deserve it!Bloot on sister, bloot on!

Michelle said...

And you deserve it! But I must have missed something somewhere. Or maybe I took my ambian too early last night. I swear I did not see a post from you yesterday.Still waiting for Shay to send me pictures. I hope those pigs over where Shmoopy is head her way. Maybe then I will get those pictures.

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Yay, an award. Those can totally make your day, can't they? Well deserved.

Just Joni said...

I'm so glad it brought you a little JOY...after all the overhauling you've been doing you definitely deserve it, for more reasons than were mentioned!have a wonderful day ~

Tonjia said...

AWESOME!! I am duly impressed!! and congratulations are very much in order. Way to go Deb!

Carletta said...

Yah Debbbie!!Joni really did put all the right words together to describe you - to a "T"Congrats - you do make it real for all of us!Now I'm going to visit her.

Lisa J said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! I really do like the new look!

Treasure Barn said...

Congratulations Debbie, You do blog with a purpose.Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind comments on my granddaughters . Oh my Debbie if you went to Vegas now you would NOT recognize it. There are over 1000,000 people! Tooooo crowded for me. I'll take my little community anydayI like your new look.HugsPatti

Debbie said...

Well...thank you all so very much!Ya know I love every one of you!

Kellan said...

Congratulations - very nice award.Take care - Kellan

BerryBird said...

Congratulations, Debbie! You absolutely deserve this. I like the new digs, too.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Debbie, You are funny and congrats on your award you deserve it. Love Nita