Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Boy's Back...

Yes he's safely home, thank God! Sporting a tan, big smile and loads of stories to share. We were able to sit and talk for almost an hour before his phone started ringing and friends pulled up, came in and all was back to normal.

He brought me back the best souvenir possible, too! One of the first things he did was hook his camera up to his laptop to show me all of the fantastic shots he took of his trip. The sky, and yes, for SkyWatch...he was thinking about me! Hilariously, it was taken From The Ground Up! He did an outstanding job and when we get them from his laptop to my computer, I'm doing a post on his vacation trip...or maybe we'll do a slide show together. He's definitely getting the photography bug. He got it honest. I wish he could have known his Grandfather on my side. He was never without a camera, from what I've been told and seen. His Uncle does it for a living now, and is a videographer/editor on the side. I look forward to sharing them with you guys!

I'd also like to wish David's Dad a Happy Father's Day and also to everyone of you celebrating this day with your family. I hope the day is beautiful and filled with lots of love!

8 comments:

claudia said...

I so appreciate your solution to the wedding day problem! I wish I had thought of that earlier! snicker snicker...wink, wink.We went, MD, OD and me...we did have a good time, but in the back of my mind was YD, but what can a mom do? Soon MD will be out of my house and I will be able to make more plans with YD. But thank you for your comment, it brought a smile to my face which I desparately needed. I'll have to catch up on your posts, and I am looking forward to those pictures that (is it David?) took. I love pictures, I get to see things I otherwise wouldn't.

Tonjia said...

OK, you dont have the pictures posted yet?? LOLOL I am Anxious to see them! (wink wink)I am thankful David is home safely, they have such active lives at his age. Did we do that back then? LOLMake this a good day for Debbie, ok???

SandyCarlson said...

I'm so glad your son is home. Your joy comes through loud and clear! What a great thing. It will be nice to see his photos in the coming weeks, too.God bless.

Lisa J said...

Sorry to be so late, I thought I already posted. I read you first thing this morning as I ALWAYS do. You were very thoughtful to include your wishes to David's dad. That was really big of you. And I am also glad he is home safe and sound. Now you can rest easier. See you tomorrow!

Kellan said...

Oh, I'm so glad your boy is home safely and had a good time! Happy Father's Day to the special men in your life, Debbie. Take care and see you soon - Kellan

Just Joni said...

Looking forward to those pictures (or slide show)and I thought that was touching that he remembered to bring you back something in terms of something you enjoy...money can't buy that!

the teach said...

I'd like to see the pictures when you post them, Debbie! Nice needlework too! :D

Mental P Mama said...

Cannot wait for the pictures...welcome home David!