That was really cool, loved it. Guess what??? It is raining here again. Callie woke me up at 1 something and it was thundering. She hates thunder so I get up and sleep on the couch with her. I love this kind of weather when I can just lounge around. But I have my photography class tonight and if we are rained out then we won't be out shooting. And I will have to listen to him talk alllllllnight long. Good grief. Have a great day and take a nap!
Debbie, that was lovely! How did you do that? I belong to Jacquie Lawson too. I send cards to people who have birthdays...how did you get it on your blog? :)
You are just a blogging fool. Nice card though. Glad David is home. Don't you just love those moments when you can talk with no distractions? And then the phone rings!
very pretty Debbie! thank you!I didnt get much sleep last night either, I was called in to work at 8:30pm and worked until 3:30am this morning, slept a little and then went back for training at 1:00pm... no rest for the wicked. LOL
12 comments:
Where do you find these things? :)Hallie
That was beautiful! Thanks for the Monday morning happy!
Lovely! Thank you!
That was really cool, loved it. Guess what??? It is raining here again. Callie woke me up at 1 something and it was thundering. She hates thunder so I get up and sleep on the couch with her. I love this kind of weather when I can just lounge around. But I have my photography class tonight and if we are rained out then we won't be out shooting. And I will have to listen to him talk alllllllnight long. Good grief. Have a great day and take a nap!
I love butterflies and this was absolutely beautiful!
Debbie, that was lovely! How did you do that? I belong to Jacquie Lawson too. I send cards to people who have birthdays...how did you get it on your blog? :)
very cool...enjoy your l-a-z-y day, sometimes we need one of those thrown in to balance out all the others!:)
Thanks for the pretty butterfly - perfect!Have a good day - Kellan
You are just a blogging fool. Nice card though. Glad David is home. Don't you just love those moments when you can talk with no distractions? And then the phone rings!
That was so Dang cool! Sending you love Sweet Pea, Nita
very pretty Debbie! thank you!I didnt get much sleep last night either, I was called in to work at 8:30pm and worked until 3:30am this morning, slept a little and then went back for training at 1:00pm... no rest for the wicked. LOL
Awesome thanks for sharing some of the most beautiful things.
Post a Comment