And speaking of change...
Note to self: You can't go to bed at 12:30, get up at 4:00 a.m. and walk at 6. Well, you just did, but it would be easier if you were awake and had sufficient time to pee after drinking 3 cups of coffee. Also, do not eat potted meat w/mayo and pickles spread on crackers at 10 p.m. without expecting to feel bloated and the need to burp/barf on said walk.
If possible, change time from 6:00 to 5:45 or 6:15 to avoid having to carry on a conversation while trying to breathe, with your neighbors. Yes, encountered 2 smiling people this morning. One tiny little skinny sweet smiling young lady with 2 dogs she graciously held at bay to keep them from attacking me. I thanked her and she gave me a "good for you" for walking.
Also, try to walk just a little softer so you don't scare the shit out of that rabbit eating breakfast. Yes, he was bright eyed and bushy tailed because of YOU! 0-60 mph in 2 seconds!
You can believe all you want Debbie, but that rooster was screaming Cock-a-doodle-doo, and not....I'm pulling for you too!
And lastly, carrying the camera is not adding extra weight. You would have been able to take a shot of those flying geese instead of dragging your butt upstairs to get camera....only to take a picture of this when you finally got back:
Calling for thunderstorms today, so Jack....enjoy your river ride and hopefully a child will discover you farther downstream! I'm not doing Halloween yet!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Change We Can Believe In....
Obama 2008....thank you Hillary....you can move on now, okay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well, first of all--good for you! Second, yes, please Hillary. Do the right thing.
two days in a row??? I am IMPRESSED. I THOUGHT about walking today so I am getting closer right? I love the picture, what is it really? A golf ball? ping-pong ball? It will be interesting to see where it ends up, to bad you can't put a GPS on it huh? Ok, I have too much time on my hands now I guess. We are to get more rain Thursday and Friday. Good grief.
Good for you. Yeah, probably not a good idea to eat that late and then get up and walk. It is still on your stomach. But I am so proud of you!
She's back! I haven't laughed with you this hard in a while - you have made my day!It's been storming and we have Tornado Watches out so I just now got on my CP and you have helped me with the gloom!I don't know what the geese photo would have looked like; but this one of Jack is priceless!
Yea! Obama! Is that a golf ball dressed up like a pumpkin? I can't get the perspective... :D
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment