Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

From The Ground Up Day 9

I wanted to share the funniest, daggum, knee smacking friggin post I've read lately with you guys and wanted Sarah to know she has Hillbilly Sistahs out here! Yes, you'll have to visit her blog to see what I mean!

The old BOW window which I couldn't even see out of because of moisture between the panes.

Don't Drop It!!

Early March 2007, not worried about bugs, but don't let a bird in the house!

It was friggin cold though...

Much improved and even though shutters LOOK blue, they are hunter green...

With love, from one hillbilly to another!

Only 2 more days of From The Ground Up at JFargo's My World In Pictures

11 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Hillbilly mama here. You are so funny!

Lisa J said...

You are way too funny, and I love the song you picked! You are also really into this "from the ground up" photo shoot thing. Impressed!

JC said...

Nice! Bet you love your view, now ;-)

Gattina said...

Looks lovely now ! Makes you a new house !

Mar said...

That's a very pretty new window! it looks great not only from the ground up :)

juliana said...

this is funny... and the window looks great!

Michelle said...

Nice window. I think I am caught up on my blogging. I updated for the last week. I already know what I will tell you about tomorrow!

Tonjia said...

hillbilly?? girl that is a gorgeous bay winder that you have there! yeehaw!I guess Jeff Foxworthy could say "if a crew came and removed a HUGE window out of the wall in your house and replaced it with an even purtier bigger one, you might be a redneck? LOL"

quilly said...

The music makes the post!

Carletta said...

Debbie - if I can keep my fingers typing while my toes are tapping I might get this "out of my head!"Great take on the project! You have two more days - I thought it ended tomorrow (Tues). Well, hillbilly girl, this hillbilly girl is outta here!(Sorry I'm very late today - busy, busy, busy!)OMG - Cleaning Windows just came on - that's too funny!!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

It looks good to me. xoxo Nita