Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

From The Ground Up Day 10

Last day for From The Ground Up and I would like to thank Jeremiah at JFargo's My World In Pictures for hosting this fun project! I have thoroughly enjoyed it!

After days, weeks, months of saying I'm going to start walking....I did this morning! Finally. OMG and am I out of shape! I was sore before I got back home!

I can see this is going to be a long process because I have been sitting more than I ever have in my life. Ridiculous and I only have myself to blame. In my younger days, like 40's?, I never could have sat still this much. Motivation is the culprit here. I have none. Let's just say I need to get it together here. After 8 months 24/7 thinking David was leaving, maybe my mind can concentrate on what it needs to now. ME!

I don't know about ya'll but I'm so ready for the Obama/Hillary ordeal to be over with tonight or tomorrow. The thought of Hillary as V.P. bothers me. Not because of her, but because of Bill! I can't look at him without getting sick. Please, not a O/H ticket! And speaking of sick? I think it's his voice....ARGH!

"Hillary is the tougher of the two, the candidate you want on your side in a knife fight" a gender reversal that prompts Carville to indulge in some ribald humor: "If she gave him one of her cojones, they'd both have two."

I think Bill has plenty to spare.

16 comments:

Lisa J said...

Well since I am not a democrat I don't have to worry about your dilemma. But I am very concerned as to where our great nation is headed. I am glad you got up to walk, I am going to soon as I send a little time demanding grandbaby home! I am here by myself with her and I am worn out! She is a lot of work. Love having her, glad we can, but boy I am tired. So on Wednesday, I will walk with you. What time do you go? How long did you walk? Hope it isn't just way too early!!!!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Yeah for you for walking. I walk with my neighbor and she kicks my butt! I sweat and hurt after!!Hallie :P

the teach said...

Hey Debbie, I like your funny take on the Democratic presidential campaign! I used to love Bill - what happened? :D I am waiting for it to be over too!

the teach said...

And also, sure you can join Ruby Tuesday next week but you could post today or tomorrow if you find something red, I'm not fussy... But either way I'd be glad to have you! :D

Mar said...

That was a lovely shot, I also enjoyed this project very much and it was fun seeing what people came up with.I am outside the US and therefore silently watching, lol.Good for you and your walking!!

Mental P Mama said...

1) Beautiful shot.2) Great for getting up and going on a walk!3) I agree. I just heard she is conceding tonight.Gonna be an interesting year here in the ol' USA.

Just Joni said...

love the ground-up shot of the tree...good timing on behalf of the bird, he must have planned that! And kudos to you for walking. Think of it as an investment in your health...I need to get my bum out for a morning walk!have a good day my friend ~

Carletta said...

A bird in a tree - where have I seen that!!! LOLNo kidding - this is a great shot!!Sorry to see the project end. I will notice "up" things more though.No so sorry to see the Hillary/Obama thing end though. I don't usually like to discuss politics - people get angry quick. I know you're a big Obama fan, I just don't know if he can win the election.Yeah for your walking - take your camera!!!

My man in the moon said...

I'm going to be glad when this is all over too. It's really doesn't matter who gets in now because things are going to get a lot worse and the bad thing is who ever gets in will be the blame for all the crap this last one created.Boy I guess I need to walk now...lol..Hurry on your walk believe me it gets better. I walk 3 miles at night when it's cooler. It took me 6 months to get up to that but you sure feel a lot better after wards.

jientje said...

Great shot for this project! I really loved day 8 as well, especially the tree!

JC said...

Great shot... mockingbird? Good for you getting some walking in... take your time and start out slow. Take your camera for plenty of excuses to take a little break ;-)Good luck!

Michelle said...

Good for you on the walking. I was doing pretty good myself about 6 weeks ago. Now it is too hot when I get home from work to walk. Although I really can't use that as an excuse because we have a treadmill.I will miss your UP pictures. I look forward to your next subject.

Tonjia said...

I am like Carletta, I am sorry to see this one end. I have spent more time looking up in the last 2 weeks than I ever have.Yay for Obama! Its time for a change! I am not sure I would go for Hillary in the white house though. How about Pulosi?????

Gattina said...

I prefer your from the ground up picture to the devil's face of this "Bill I don't know"!

kimmy said...

Hopefully this Hillary/Obama debate will be over this week! But, what will everyone on the morning news talk about!Glad to see you are walking! You will feel better in a few days!Kimmy

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Yay for walking! I've been thinking about it for ages and ages. I keep thinking I'm getting close to starting, and then I don't. One of my problems is that I used to like to run, but it's really hard to go from total a sedentary bloggging state to a runner overnight, and I have no patience. Perhaps you'll inspire me finally to get going!