I was waiting for a friend to finish an errand and I walked over to a Memorial Park across the street. There was no one around, but I still could not just lay down on the sidewalk! I put the camera down on the ground and then reached and clicked. I cannot believe it didn't come out blurry!
I think this looks like a woman with arms reached out pleading for help. She has all the demands grabbing from behind her. I can see 2 arms with one elbow desperately needing lotion! Okay, she does have a rather long torso!What do you see?
From The Ground Up Project JFargo's My World In Pictures
17 comments:
I love both of these pictures. They are my absolute favorites of all your ground up pictures. And I saw a pregnant woman with a little cotton dress on that is clinging to her hips and thighs. Like you she I saw her reaching out. That is way tooooo weird. Did you actually get on the ground to take that photo? I would love to not only see the pictures you take, but see you TAKING the pictures!!! Maybe someone should follow you arond with a camera!To answer your question from yesterday left on my blog....I feed my squirrels corn, sunflower seeds and peanuts. I do not buy the corn on the cob and sit it out. Because then they can eat 24/7 and I want to control the amount of food they eat a little more than that. But I guess you are controlling it too, when they eat the cob all gone, it's gone! Till you put the next one out!! We buy the premixed food, but are switching to mixint it our self for it will be a lot cheaper buying it in bulk. I thought that stupid song was too funny, gross, but so funny, I was hoping you would get a kick out of it. Baby has been hugged and kissed for you, and don't worry, she kissed you back too.
Oh Deb! I love both of these! I totally see the woman with all those others reaching for her. Her torso is long, but it seems to be elegantly swaying with her...
I would have loved to see you laying on the ground ! I am sure everybody would have stopped, lol !The pictures came out very nice and it's true what you say about the second one !
Those are both excellent shots! I see your woman, too... first I thought of Medusa, and yeah... she's a little pregnant. Then I thought maybe that's mythical Kalika or Ganesha - those with many arms.
Going that little bit further to get the great shot. It paid off though. Wonderful gound up shots.My island really has become the Isle Of Man. My saturday post has loads of those motorbikes.
Your FTGU iris looks like the same one I took a pic of for my own Sunday post! Yes, I see a woman as well, but to me she has her arms raised joyfully proclaiming halleluja.
Well, you asked. So here's what I see. A big fat kinda deformed spider. With a big turd on the back end. BWAHAHAHA.However, that first picture is pure genius. I really like that!How long are you doing this thing? I didn't realize there were so many closet photographers in the world :)!
Great pictures! I can also see this tree as a woman being held back...nothing wrong with laying on the sidewalk to get the photo you want...the photo will outlive what others might think. I've done some pretty strange things to get the angle I wanted and don't regret any of them. Keep taking pictures...it's fun seeing what you see!Have a good day ~Joni
Great subject.I see a flying dragon.Actually, a beautiful tree.
Sorry. I am above anonymous.
Look at the way the trunk of the tree is swaying and twisting. I see the Thumping Tree from the Harry Potter series. It is a beautiful shot.
your lucky shot turned out just great and i love the ent tree... it does resemble a woman :)
I love this Debbie - I actually have a tree haven't used - so you beat me to it!!I do think it looks like a women too - taking a step.Great job!
The iris is lovely - perfect!And...you and Quilly are both hoots!! I saw those comments - LOL!
I love these two! You'd have to know my Linus, but the second she saw the iris picture, she said, "Look Mommy! A bug's eye view!" For the tree, I do see the woman, but I also see The Giving Tree. Although I don't see her getting cut down, just providing shade for reading a good book, peek-a-boo with a baby, or a hide-and-seek spot for a young child.
I see the woman clearly!! The tree pic is my favorite of yours so far. very nice!It looks like a beautiful day in NC. Hope all is well with you guys Debbie. hugs!
I would have laid down, but yuor shot still came out great!The tree is awesome, like a woman she has many arms, but her neck is a little long..lol
Post a Comment