Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

From The Ground Up Day 7


These are before and after menopause pictures of me. Well, I'm not quite that tall! I took the first photo at a Putt-Putt course and the second, I stumbled and stole from somewhere else :)

This cute little smiley tree stump was snapped when leaving the pool/park the other day! I'm thinking he could give little kids nightmares....but does resemble the Cookie Monster!

Mowing + 90 degree heat = Long nap in A/C followed by Netflix movies!

Late night update: remember we are selling the camper at the lake? Well, guess where David and Jennifer ended up yesterday, and still remain? Yep, at the lake. He said....Mom? I think we should keep it, as they sat by the fire after making somemores. Mom sighs.

From The Ground Up Project : JFargo's My World In Pictures Such Fun!

15 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

I am so that second giraffe these days.

Lisa J said...

I think the "cookie monster" kind of looks like a hippo! Your pictures are sure creative! Have a great weekend and RELAX!

Gattina said...

Hahaha ! very funny pictures ! that fat giraffe looks hilarious !

juliana said...

ha, these are so cool!

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Re: the giraffes - I know the feeling! :)

JC said...

Lol... terrific shots! The cross-bred giraffe is a hoot and the stump... love it!

kim-d said...

The second giraffe's fatter cousin? I am it. And I don't care. HEFTY, HEFTY, HEFTY *said in fat voice*--NOT wimpy, wimpy, wimpy *said in tiny, squeaky voice*!So this picture thing is kinda cute, but I'm kinda thinking some words would be nice. Like, as in, what brought about Handsome's sudden change of mind about going into the Air Force? Or maybe you could just take a picture of Jennifer, The Woman???? BWAHAHAHA! Nothing good can come of staring soulfully out into a large body of water while sucking down s'mores. Or, everything good can come of it. Depends on your perspective :). Whatever. I'm happy for all involved. It would be awful to have a perfectly good Beer Pong table go to waste.God created Netflix just for us. However, you MUST force yourself to waddle on out to the theater for Sex & The City. It is definitely waddle-worthy! BWAHAHA.

Mar said...

The second one is a fun picture but sad at the same time ::sob::Somemores! gimme some!!:)

Katney said...

Well, giraffes are my favorites and the choice up the giraffe picture is way cool! As to my view up the hopyard twine, if you come back, click on the hops label and it will take you back to the posts that give the whole story of what happened to my view of the mountains and the million acres more or probably quite a bit less of hopyards that we now sit in the midst of. And we don't even drink beer. Oh, well.

quilly said...

Hey, that stump frightens me! But I love it.

Tonjia said...

The 2nd giraffe shocked me! LOLmethinks David and Jennifer are becoming very close... ;-)keep the camper mom, it can be a great getaway!

Lanny said...

Love the pics! The menopause comment cracked me up! I'll be back! :)

babooshka said...

The second made me a laugh out loud, along with the accompaniying text.

JFargo said...

Love the giraffe pictures! :) The smiling rock kind of reminds me of a walrus. Is that just me?

Don Mills Diva said...

OMG that fat giraffe picture is just cracking me up - that's awesome!