Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Sky Watch Friday!


Carolina blue sky and pine...looking up from my deck chair last week


Sitting at computer, this caught my eye on Saturday...quite unusual to see flying by my window. It's an advertisement for GEICO. These are usually seen at the beach, not here!

To see more great SkyWatch photos please visit Tom at Welcome To Wiggers World

21 comments:

Anemone said...

:-))) for the second picture :-)The first one, like outside my vindow here in Norway.

SandyCarlson said...

That little plane is tugging one HUGE ad!

Juliana RW said...

nice blue sky...My SWF in here Thanks

picturing said...

yeah...i can see the ad also :DMine in here Thanks

quinttarantino said...

Great choices ... keeping things simple is always the best bet for great photos!

Lisa J said...

I LOVE the blue sky. How peaceful and beautiful. Glad to see you're back, ...."I'm leaving on a jet plane." Isn't there a song something like that? Anyways, come see me.

kim-d said...

YAY! You're back!!! Now write something. BWAHAHAHAHA!And DON'T GO AWAY AGAIN. Please. Okay? :)

Mental P Mama said...

yay! Debbie's back! Beautiful Carolina Blue...

Carletta said...

First of all - glad to have you back!!Both photos are great but I love the first one - nice blue and green contrast. But the clouds in the second one are wonderful and the touch of pink!

Old Wom Tigley said...

I enjoy both pictures and I sat here a while anmd just listened to the song.... a bit of peace on a mad mad sky watch.. :O)

Ok, Where Was I? said...

Yeah, that is a huge banner. I'm glad you realized that you simply cannot take a break. I wanted to be all supportive, like "do what you gotta do," but really I was like, "no way, bitch. You get your butt on here and blog."

Daniel J Santos said...

Great sky watch, great pictures.

JeFf & NoVa said...

nice.. an advertisement on the sky with tha big banner on that plane...nice blue sky...Mine's herehttp://www.supernovachron.com/2008/05/friday-sky-watch-catterpillar-tries-to.html

Andrea said...

The little crosses on the tips of the pine tree caught my eye. Beautiful shot.

Musings said...

What a fun photo! Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Gattina said...

That's indeed a surprising view lol ! here in Belgium too we only see such advertisings at the coast.BTW you baptisized my Quilly, lol but I am still Gattina ! That can happen with all these names !

Ida said...

Very nice - both of them.I love the look of the clear blue sky in no. 1. :)Have a nice weekend! :)

shubd said...

Lovely blue skies . And that banner is proof that skies are interesting to watch !:)Thanks for stopping by.

Petunia said...

Many ways to advertice...I agree with anemone. The first shot is just the same view as outside my window here in Norway:)Petunia's SFW

Tonjia said...

Welcome back Debbie! I love the sky watch Friday idea. I am so chicken to join though.. my photos are very amateuristic.Glad to hear that David is having a fun day, he deserves it!Have a great weekend, its cool and breezy here.

pts said...

nice blue and green!thanks for visiting my blog.