I was getting worried too. Glad you are "OK". Hey did you know planes are still flying into Tulsa? So what's keeping ya? See you soon...your room and vacation awaits you.
Don't forget your web friends can be of great strength and support for you. Take the time you need to deal but check in with us from time to time. You can always call me too!!!
Yeah, I took a break, too. But mine lasted less than 24 hours and then I was back spilling my guts to all of blogdom. You really should come check it out; you'll feel much better about yourself :)!Seriously. Take the time you need. We're not going anywhere.
Yes, I agree. I'll miss you too but encourage you to do what you need to. I just read the woman C story and really feel for you (although that picture was funny). It seems unfair that they can make any decision independently after you put so much work into them. Plus there's that whole loving them more than your own life thing.
Deeeeebbbbbbbbbiiiiiieeeee **starts weeping inconsolably**I really miss you. I want to be respectful of your non-blogging needs but...I miss you. Come back to us. We can work it out! :)Really, Deb, I do miss you lots.
9 comments:
Phew! I was going to email you again to check on you!
I was getting worried too. Glad you are "OK". Hey did you know planes are still flying into Tulsa? So what's keeping ya? See you soon...your room and vacation awaits you.
Forget you - NO WAY!I'm missing my daily dose of humor!
Hey you are in my thoughts today Debbie, come back soon.
Don't forget your web friends can be of great strength and support for you. Take the time you need to deal but check in with us from time to time. You can always call me too!!!
Yeah, I took a break, too. But mine lasted less than 24 hours and then I was back spilling my guts to all of blogdom. You really should come check it out; you'll feel much better about yourself :)!Seriously. Take the time you need. We're not going anywhere.
Yes, I agree. I'll miss you too but encourage you to do what you need to. I just read the woman C story and really feel for you (although that picture was funny). It seems unfair that they can make any decision independently after you put so much work into them. Plus there's that whole loving them more than your own life thing.
Hope you are doing well - still waiting for you to get back!Kimmy
Deeeeebbbbbbbbbiiiiiieeeee **starts weeping inconsolably**I really miss you. I want to be respectful of your non-blogging needs but...I miss you. Come back to us. We can work it out! :)Really, Deb, I do miss you lots.
Post a Comment