
Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet. Yes, I was flipping channels and watched this for an entire hour last night. I want one. I fell in love with Squiggly, but unfortunately he fell behind and his older brother just couldn't keep bailing him out because he was so slow and he perished. Yes, I almost cried. I think Meerkats are just friggin adorable! Will I stay tuned for the new season? Probably not, but I seriously did enjoy watching these guys!
Speaking of little munchkins...David is supposed to work today, but somehow managed to get off work with pay to play golf with an Explorer Troop the Public Safety team has sort of adopted. A bunch of them from work are playing and teeing off at 1:00. As I type, he is being paid to sleep in. He has participated in some training activities with them also. I'm sure they'll have a great time. A little rain this morning, but will burn off and be around 80 degrees. Should I remind him of sunscreen? Nah.....
What great plans do I have? Uh, let me check my social calendar....booked full with the usual....absolutely friggin nothing! I'm in the middle of watching Charlie Wilson's War which is starting great. I'll finish that tonight. I mowed yesterday evening, so have that chore out of the way. Oh, well I be damned, I just remembered. I DO have a 3:00 scheduled!! It's with Merchant Tire to see what that screeching, whining, absolutely drive you crazy noise that my truck is making. It's on the right side and I don't think it's coming from the engine, so I'm starting with the outside first. I will have to wait of course, so I'll get to browse through the Goodwill Store. Don't you wish your day was as exciting as mine?
P.S. Thanks for all the LOVE during my bloggy break :) You guys are terrific!
4 comments:
I have nothing today either, and I am thrilled about it! Have a nice day, Deb:)
Yeah, Debbie's back!!Your son is sleeping in and I got up early today. Why? No darn good reason for it. Nothing planned except maybe sitting on my porch enjoying the weather which is finally beautiful. Your Flylady is however reminding me I do have some dirty pots and pans to clean - ugh!I rented Charlie Wilson's War last week - I think you'll like all of it!Hope the trip to Merchant Tire isn't too costly.Have a great day Debbie!
Aren't those Meerkats just adorable? I agree, I could watch them for hours...I don't watch TV at my house but when I go to my folk's, my dad has Animal Planet on all the time and we'll just sit and watch the show...all the little critters are always so cute! Well I hope your day's adventure to Merchant Tire is satisfying...I say you make the best of it and explore every aisle while you wait...oh, and be sure to ask numerous, pointless questions...maybe they'll cut you a deal if they want to get you out of there in a hurry! :)Have fun!Joni
Debbie,Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, we built the table top garden boxes. We found the plans online, so if you want to do it just google it and you will find the plans. I would give you the website, but my Dad found the plans so I don't know where he went.Steph
Post a Comment