This is my new extremely loud mouthed friend...he feels quite comfortable hanging out on my deck. (Notice the beautiful blue sky in the background)Have a great Friday everyone :)
(Please turn off playlist first!)
Please feel free to visit Tom at Welcome To Wiggers World to see beautiful photos others have submitted for today!
44 comments:
Debbie: Isn't great to have a bird pose for you, even if they are loud. Nicely done for SWF.
You are a lucky one ... having a bird model posing for you and getting these great photos!
I love crows and this one looks like the ones around here. I like your new board fence. It looks like the one I had built last summer. They are the nicest thing going and the privacy is forever or as long as the boards last.Nice post for SWF.
What a nice bird to sit still to have his picture made!
nice blue sky....Will you visit mine Thanks
wow..the crow :D great shotHope you visit mine too Thanks
Danke für eure besuch...;-)
Lol! A live alarm clock for you! That sky is so clear! Happy Sky Watching!
He is probably planning next weeks entry in SWE
Caw Caw Caw Caw Caw.That's crowspeak for Happy Friday Deb!
Cute bird. Nice sky, Debbie! :D
He's lovely! Nice he stood still for his portrait!
Crows are great bird and very, very smart. On such a nice day with a beautiful blue sky, he is probably planning mischief or looking for an owl to pester.Thanks for visiting,Troy
Great capture. Love it
That could have been used for Friday's Feathers as well:) An excellent SWF photo.
oh! you can not go wrong with a picture of a bird and the sky.... two of my favourite things in one picture.I have to say that I also like your play list... as I write this I'm listening to Walk on the wild side.Great post.tom
LOL i have a few around here as well and yes they sure do leave there loud opinion don't they?
Thanks for asking, Debbie! My mom's site is kareenramsey.com - she's a portrait artist in her spare time, working in Prismacolor.Love the bird shot!
Oh yes, they can be quite raucous. You have a nice fence and a nice sky!
This crow's cousins perch on the balcony rail of M. et Mme. la Vache each morning cawing 'get up! get up!'......
Nice to have a friend like that, lovely blue sky too.
Hi! I got a chuckle from your picture. He is a cute little guy. The background is fitting for this photo. Thanks. Lisa
Great shot!
Debbie - how wonderful!
nice
great catch, great image.
Great shot! Looks like he's posing for you. :)
perfect one for SWF... thanks for dropping by.
These noisy black crows can be oh so obnoxious! Fun sky watch. have a great weekend...
Great capture.
he like to be seen in sky watch friday lol!nice shot!
Hello:)Thank you for your nice comment at my blog. I'm very happy for it:)I have never been here I think, but I like your blog very much! Many fyn photos:)And your Sky Watch-shot is very lovely. I think it is a fantastic catch. Lovely bird and nice colors. Thank you for sharing:)I hope you will have a nice weekend:)
I love your picture! He has a nice pretty fence to perch on.
I loved your shot for this week's sky watch. With birds one has to be alert.
Blue sky, nice fence, green trees and a crow. Wonderful combination, nice photo.
I haven't made it through the whole list yet but I will eventually! I love all the different photos I have seen .....and that must be one noisy crow!!Thanks for stopping by!
I do so enjoy it when the birds come to visit
I like your friend and the blue sky in your photo is lovely.A couple of years ago,a crow used to visit us regularly.We knew it was the same one each time as he walked with a limp which earned him the nickname Hopalong.We don't see him now and I often wonder what happened to him.BTW,I'm glad you liked the photos of New Zealand,it was a beautiful place to visit.
Cool photo. Like the song too.
We have more than our share of these big noisemakers. They are beautiful, though. Great picture.
Wonderful pictures including the one from the sqirrel..I am late visiting SWF participants, but we have a holiday weekend in Canada.Thank you for your visit.-Cheers.
Love your photo! but they really are noisy, aren't they?Thanks for your visit to my blog.I really love your playlist. I'll have to find out how to put something like that on my blog. First I guess I have to decide which are my favorites I like your choices.
They are smart isn'it, the crows? And noisy also. Cool picture!
Deb, I love crows. They are messengers. Sending you love, Nita
Post a Comment