Random survey of 1 out of a million squirrels:
Shows they prefer this:
No, I cannot afford to feed the squirrels MY cereal, but when a friend was moving last weekend, she was giving me cereal they hadn't even opened. This box had an expired date. Ah...bird feed, because I put just about everything out there out of curiosity. Anything crunchy or bread....NOT meat loaf and potatoes, guys.
Who knew? Well now we both know :)
Other random news: "I love you and wear your seatbelt" I said to David as he and Jennifer left last evening for a 2 niter with friends in Charlotte. Jennifer, being the woman that she is said "He doesn't wear his seatbelt? I hadn't noticed." Thinking to myself...well of course not sweetie, your looking at other things like his gorgeous face! I continued waving and thinking...um being a Nurse in the ED, David will never be able to ride with her WITHOUT his seat belt...yippee!
I'm excited for you kid....Friends, plenty of beer and the Nascar All Star race? Doesn't get much better! Have fun! I can see you smiling from here and SEE? They are all wearing their seatbelts!

10 comments:
Deb, that is one happy squirrel! And a happy weekend to you, too! Buckle up everyone.
Deb, what a great post. You've got me chuckling and that's really good, considering I haven't had coffee yet! I like Jennifer; I relate to Jennifer. She will be/is a good influence on the ever-handsome David (is it wrong to think your friend's kid is rather hot? BWAHAHAHA! Just kidding!). Did I ever tell you my "first love" was younger than me? Ahh, but with the maturity of one much older. His mother hated me; I'm sure she thought we were up to all kinds of debauchery, which we were NOT. In fact, when he was with me, he was more well-behaved than usual. She really SHOULD have been nicer to me! So, YAY Jennifer! And YAY David for having the sense to be "friends" with Jennifer. And YAY Deb for trusing your son's judgment in his lady friends :).I'm so excited you posted. This "not blogging on weekends" has to stop :)!
That would be *TRUSTING* your son's judgment. Although, since you are his Mother, I guess you can trus him if you want. I wouldn't recommend it, though. BWAHAHAHA...
Why someone would not wear their seatbelt is beyond me. When Shay was little I had her convinced that the car would not start unless everyone had their seatbelt on. I would just turn the key but not have my foot on the brake. Worked every time! Nice looking squirrel.
What a cute squirrel and he looks happy! I love Cheerios - not tried this kind - looks like the squirrel recommends them!
Love the squirrels - I bought a squirrel-proof feeder and even though it was pretty pricey, it was worth it to keep them out of the expensive seed. They still clean up the ground which is pretty hand actually.
I am not up to 7 squirrels in my backyard waiting for me to feed them every morning around 7:30-8:30. If I don't then they start revolting around the patio. I should never, NEVER started them, the word has spread all over the place and more and more are coming in for the feeding. Oh well, that's retirement life. Watch the squirrels.
I am liking Jennifer more and more with everything that I hear about her. I'll bet David leanrs to wear that seatbelt every time!I am thrilled that he is having fun and spending time with friends. It makes for great memories...
Deb, those squirrels do love their, ur.. our cereal. LoL I thought I had told you about me keeping my other site. Sorry about that. I use Sparrow's heart for more private stuff. Sending you love, Nita
Wait, so you let him leave the house when he might not fasten his seat belt? What a generous mom! Mine aren't driving. Or leaving. Or growing up.
Post a Comment