Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Sky Watch Friday From The Ground Up....

Looking Up...

Looking down...

Thank you David, for indulging your Mom some Hospital photos after you'd just worked a 12 hour shift. I enjoyed our trip Up On The Roof!
Your contribution to SWF is greatly appreciated!


I seem to have this thing for green and blue off my deck!



To see more SWF photos visit Tom at Welcome To Wiggers World


And then.....head over to JFargo's My World In Pictures
for some From The Ground Up shots!

29 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Great shots! TGIF!

Rambling Round said...

Looks like a big hospital! Nice photos.

Suzanne said...

What a view up. I really like the clouds in this sky.

quinttarantino said...

These are perfect stunners!

SandyCarlson said...

These are wonderful. The colors in the first match those in your banner. Country meets city?

Lisa J said...

I love the mix of blue and green also. And if it is off your porch all the beter....I see blue, green and red right now. Blue sky, green trees, and a Cardinal sitting right outside my widow eating suet on my bakers rack!!!

TSannie said...

All are good - that last one is wonderful! As you know, brilliant minds think alike! My last photo is so similar to your last one! Glad MPM pointed me in your direction!

Andrea said...

WOW, stunning shots.

eyestothesky said...

Very cool! I love the cloud reflection on the building! And the view down, awesome!TGIF!!!

Abraham Lincoln said...

These made me stop again and scroll back and forth to look at the up and down views.

Luiz.ramosforest said...

Beautiful angles and colors.

Dewdrop said...

Yes, David. We are very appreciative. Cool roof shots! Love the reflection. Mine is up on my blog.

babooshka said...

I love ground up shots. All so good, but the first those reflections, extra special.

Petunia said...

Great shots:)Petunia's SWF

Just Joni said...

Hey, your sky looks like my sky...a nice reminder that the world isn't so big afterall!Nice of David to take you to the rooftop and I just read your previous post that he has changed his mind about going into the military...you must be ecstatic...tell him he just made moms all over very happy...my daughter's friend has just been given orders for Iraq and he doesn't want to go...very sad.Enjoy your beautiful sky today Debbie ~

Ida said...

Great series! :)

Anne-Berit said...

Beautiful photos!

Snap Catch said...

nice one for SWF! reminds me the quote... a brilliant diversity spread like stars, like a thousand points of light in a broad and peaceful sky. .. LOL! mine's up too hope you can drop by.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

great viewpoint - love the song!

Daniel J Santos said...

All beautiful images, excellent.

Tonjia said...

AWESOME pics Debbie! I love this skywatch Friday thing...Keep them coming..

Quiet Paths said...

That first one is almost poetic! Never mind, it is poetic~ Fantastic SW photos!

Anonymous said...

That building looks like it's made for skywatching! GREAT :)

Gattina said...

Very special pictures looking up and down ! Love the fluffy clouds in the sky !

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Deb, I really like the first shot. It is great. xoxo Nita

Old Wom Tigley said...

3 great pictures and nice that many have also been doing From the ground up..

Louis la Vache said...

"Louis" likes your 'from the ground up' theme, and he thanks you for visiting San Francisco Bay Daily Photo.

quilly said...

It is hard not to have a thing for green and blue. They are after all the life giving colors of nature.Your reflection photo is lovely and looking down made my stomach flip -- excellent shots, both of them!

Michele (Rocky Mtn.Girl) said...

Gosh, that first photo of reflection on all those windows is awesome. I love reflections and this is terrific and it's as if these 2 clouds are reaching to merge with each other... nice. The others are also very nice... the last one is bright and clear!Thank you for your kind comment on my Skywatch. I really appreciate it.Rocky Mountain Retreat