Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

From The Ground Up Day 5

Can you tell I was searching for a cool place? I went from the pool to my Credit Union in 10 minutes flat...this was taken at the main location. Although, the one I use frequently has beautiful landscaping on a smaller scale. I currently have just enough pennies at both locations to use to make a wish!

Speaking of wishes, and many prayers for divine intervention, David is requesting release from the Delayed Enlistment Program. He will not be going into the Air Force and to say I'm ecstatic would be an understatement. God works in mysterious ways, in his own time and this was just not meant to be. David is rethinking his path in life right now and I'm right behind him if he should need me. If you read this David, I love you and you're my favorite son!! I'm very proud of you for taking responsibility for your life!

(Awkward pause) My A/C is fixed! Needed a new $450 fan motor in the heat pump. American Home Shield covers that, so I paid only $55! My ice maker/water dispenser is now fixed, which is not covered, and was $160 for a 15 minute job. ARGHHHH! David went to the dentist yesterday and has to have one wisdom tooth pulled in the near future....this will make the 13th tooth he's had pulled. Many baby teeth for braces, but his smile is worth a million dollars! :)

My Hero!

Um, yes, this was a post for From The Ground Up hosted by JFargo's My World In Pictures . Ya'll please head over and see more!

14 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Oh. My. God!!!!! What a fantastic post. Just covered in goose bumps for you.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

What's with the water fountain sound on your playlist? I was all set to leave you a nice comment but now I have to go pee!!Hallie :)

Lisa J said...

I LOVED THE WATER SOUND!!! Thought I was right there with the fountain! Hey Deb, very handsome guy you have and I am proud of him too. Everything will work out the way it is suppose to. =)

Carletta said...

Seems like things are looking UP for sure! I know you feel much relief today about David - I am so happy for you.David is one handsome fellow - I bet he has to fight the girls away!!!Oh, the fountain, almost forgot - great idea!

George Townboy said...

Good looking hero!! That means Mamma must be a looker, too! LOLNice post!

Gattina said...

The pictures are very nice and the sound too, but I miss you laying on the ground !!

JFargo said...

Sounds like things are definitely looking up. :)

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I'm so glad to hear the news. Now you won't have to kidnap him and lock him up somewhere. He's such a good looking guy. You're right, that smile is worth it!

Mar said...

That fountain is beautiful and refreshing!!Your hero is a handsome young man :)

quilly said...

From the Water, UP! Very refreshing!As to your son's smile -- He looks like a very handsome young man, but I am absolutely certain you'd still think his smile worth a million dollars even if his teeth were still a bit crooked!

Lanny said...

Visiting from Kim-D's site, and had to comment...A million dollar smile indeed! What a beautiful and warm smile he has! AND, I'm so excited to 'meet' somebody who has had more teeth pulled than I have. I'm sitting steady at twelve, and since all my remaining teeth are adult ones, I'm hoping to stay at 12! :)

david mcmahon said...

Good luck with the `cool place' and I hope things work out for David.Thank you for taking the trouble to nominate Hallie - will definitely check out the post.Been flat out with a new job, hence the delay in responding!

juliana said...

well, the fountains were a great idea and your son is a darling boy!

BerryBird said...

Wonderful news about David!! I hope everything works out.