You see the same face? Unacceptable. We need to get you here to Maine so both you and Fen can look happier! Plus, then I could hang out with you.Everybody wins!!Hallie :)
Well, I think you should road trip down to Florida when David leaves for BMT. I checked it out and it would not take that long to drive. You could hang out here for a couple of weeks. It sure would make the time so by very fast. And because you are going to have your cell phone by then he will be able to find you no matter where you are. So there!
Sundays are not always good days for everyone, huh? The only thing that makes it sorta okay for me is that Sunday is my Saturday, so that's the spin I put on it...yeah, I know--lame. But, ya do what ya gotta do.
Hope you have a better week starting tomorrow.Thanks for the comment on my post about our new porch and deck. Yeah, the hubby is really handy when he wants to be.You have a pretty view too Debbie!So when are you going to make a collage and get in up on your post. Come on now....I just know you have some creative ideas to share. Give it a try ok?Thanks for the compliment on Can You Hear Me Now ATC....see, you could do something like that.Have a better week!God BLess YouHugsPatti
8 comments:
And you have a wonderful day, too, Mom Deb!
You see the same face? Unacceptable. We need to get you here to Maine so both you and Fen can look happier! Plus, then I could hang out with you.Everybody wins!!Hallie :)
Well, I think you should road trip down to Florida when David leaves for BMT. I checked it out and it would not take that long to drive. You could hang out here for a couple of weeks. It sure would make the time so by very fast. And because you are going to have your cell phone by then he will be able to find you no matter where you are. So there!
Sorry to hear that you are so sad. I hope that tomorrow brings a smile to your face.Kimmy
Sundays are not always good days for everyone, huh? The only thing that makes it sorta okay for me is that Sunday is my Saturday, so that's the spin I put on it...yeah, I know--lame. But, ya do what ya gotta do.
This too shall pass Debbie. We are all here for you.You have email. I sent it before I read your blog, weird...hugs!
I am still here too. I check on you often through out the day, so know we all care.
Hope you have a better week starting tomorrow.Thanks for the comment on my post about our new porch and deck. Yeah, the hubby is really handy when he wants to be.You have a pretty view too Debbie!So when are you going to make a collage and get in up on your post. Come on now....I just know you have some creative ideas to share. Give it a try ok?Thanks for the compliment on Can You Hear Me Now ATC....see, you could do something like that.Have a better week!God BLess YouHugsPatti
Post a Comment