Good morning! This will be quick, since I have not completed one thing since the last post!
Sinuses are NOT the reason, but I wanted to mention two things before I started my day:
First use the above, and I swear by it for sinus problems!

I just purchased the Neutrogena Skin Rejuvenator recently and I can't swear to results promised, but who cares? You do the NetiPot and then vibrate your face with this sucker...it feels like heaven to your sinus headache!
Pop an Advil or two and you just wait! You are ready to tackle the friggin world! Well, not exactly, but you do feel mucho better and in an hour or two, your sinuses will start draining and you feel normal again and your skin feels better.
Going into the closet to do what should have been done yesterday! Ya'll have a great Thursday ya hear?
4 comments:
You know, I keep looking at that Neutrogena thing-y. Now I think I'll go get one. Thanks for the endorsement. Now, go get in the closet.
I need to get hubby one of those pot things. He is always having sinus issues. And then I can get me the face thing!!Have fun in the closet!
My husband uses his everynight and swears by it. Thanks to me he has it, cheaper than any antibotic. And by the way, a quickie is always better than nothin'. =)
I'm going ot have to try that neti pot thingy sooner or later. I hate waking up feeling lousy!Thanks for the endorsement.Ciao for now!
Post a Comment