Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Thursday Is Back To Normal

I look forward to my Thursday line up and it's been screwed up due to network/writer crap.
First: Ugly BettySecond: Grey's Anatomy

I want to point out that the Doc I can't stand came back for a visit. The reason I can't stand her is the weird way she does her mouth. Well for some reason, someone must have told her about it because she did not do it one time last night!

Third: ER or flip to Lost depending on mood...


Yes, this picture is bigger. No, I don't know why. But I was extremely happy I could watch 3 hours of enjoyable TV without flipping to find something.

Now today, I get to go ride the mower for hours and weed eat. It's 8:21 and my son just came home and said hello and good night...back to bed. Um....must have had rough night. Whatever.

If you are wondering? Yes, it was extremely hard sleeping with all those clothes from my closet on my bed. I had about this much space Did it bother me enough to finish today?

What do you think?

3 comments:

Lisa J said...

Thursday is one of my favorite nights, because I am hooked on Survivor! And this season has been great. I would never want to go on one of those shows, but I sure do like watching it. I would like to be part of the production team for I would make some of the competitions more brains than brawns. That would throw a big wrench into the game. Last nights episode was awesome. Except we kept missing parts due to the weather. Yes, we had some little tornadoes around the state, good grief, like we haven't had those before! So just let me watch my show and don't worry about it. The warnings just make people grab their camera's and run outside! The KENTUCKY DERBY is tomorrow!! The beginning of the Triple Crown, are you a watcher?

Mental P Mama said...

Now you get back in that closet.

foolery said...

Yup, Thursday night is my TV night, too, although I keep it on NBC for some extremely silly comedy.I have some major yard work to do this weekend, too -- wish me luck.