Wednesday is Anti-Procrastination Day so even with the hundreds of things I should be doing, I'm going to put this first of course LOL. Tammy at The Color of Home has tagged me for a meme: six very trivial and insignificant things about me so here goes:
1. My Perfect Food: Filet Mignon
2. Favorite Colors: Hunter Green & Navy
3. Hair: Mousy Brown/Gray which Melissa so talently colors and highlights to a golden brown/blonde color :)
4. DVD I recently saw: Last Netflix delivery was Georgia Rules
5. Guilty TV Pleasure: I'm becoming a master at flipping. Hated it when ex did it but thoroughly enjoy doing it myself. Not sure if this question was what I eat, what I watch so, I interpreted my way :)
6. If I were a tree I would be a (n): Palm tree...gazing lovingly at the ocean
Next...I have won my first contest! Actually, this is the first thing I've won in like 20 years LOL. Patti at Treasure Barn drew my name for a beautiful give away of treasure of course! She does gorgeous collages (check them out) and is sending me this box of goodies to get me started on creating my own! How sweet is that?


Patti says:
These are miscellaneous items that I have collected over the past year. Some I even forgot I had.Misc papers, Buttons, Ric Rac, Bumble Bee Applique, a pink Feather, copy of a Photo of my husbands ancestors, a butterfly embellishment, A Fabric Leaf, cellophane envelopes of two different sizes to keep your collages in, A sheet of misc. Fairies, Half sheet of misc Butterflies, Music sheet, a very old Drafting sheet, a bookmark painted by the Foot and Mouth Artists and last but not least an Avon American Fashion Thimble (Circa 1942) produced in 1984.
I haven't done a collage since my teenage years. This will be fun and I look forward to getting started! Thank you so much Patti! YOU are a treasure :)
9 comments:
We both won something!! HOT DAMN!!We are both awesome beyond words. :)Hallie
Isn't this blogging thing fun. I enjoy meeting people and getting to see where everyone is from. I have always been that way. Life in Oklahoma as simple as it may be is probably not that much different than anyone else. We all go to the grocery store, have our trials and temptations, kids that drive us crazy that we wouldn't take a million dollars for, and life! Life that is sometimes full of joy, and then sometimes sadness follows. Divorce, death, tragedies of many kind. A ticket, a wreck, a child gets pregnant, drugs, life is truely the same everywhere isn't it? Same song, just second, third, or 40th verse. Isn't life funny?! Keep blogging and happy thoughts for you from your Okie friend.
I love filet mignon too. My daughter is not a meat eater, but she will chomp down on that steak any day!Thanks for the music on your blog too. I was just listening to the theme song from The Golden Girls. I love that show!Kimmy
Doncha just LOVE blogging, Deb? Aren't ya glad ya finally crossed over to the flip side with us? BWAHAHAHA! Seriously, other than two very treasured "IRL" friends, my most treasured peeps are the blog friends (i.e., you included). I have always thought my self-esteem was just fine but, since blogging and the people I know from it, it is at an all-time high. And I'm very happy and look forward to "talking" to everyone everyday. Plus, sometimes ya win stuff. And then, other times, people give you cool awards that make you feel very loved. NOW TELL ME, DEB, WHAT IS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT ALL THIS! Yes, occasionally someone will write about things like TwoDaLoos or flying fecal particles, but most are NOT as crazy as THOSE types...HAHAHAHA!Talk to ya later, pal...
I read through this and scrolled on down to your next post without realizing I guess and left a comment there about the collage. BTW: The new color project should start Sunday if you would still like to participate.
I am blushing Deb!HugsPatti
What a great prize! It has never occurred to me that artistic people save up stuff to make into other stuff. I save up stuff to avoid schlepping it out to the trash can. Also, anything I glued together would tend to look like the stuff that lives at the bottom of my purse, joined forever by gum.Please post a photo of what you make so I can covet it, okay?
Debbie,I'm doing an in-between project I found before the next color one - come by and see if you'd be interested in it.Just thought I'd pass it on!
情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天 麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,線上遊戲,矽谷麻將,明星3缺一,橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,淘,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,遊戲區,電玩快打,cs online情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,做愛,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情影片,情色網,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,成人電影,麗的色遊戲,自拍,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,視訊交友網,視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園
Post a Comment