The TwoDaLoo is billed as the world's first toilet two people can use ... at the exact same time. It brings couples closer together and conserves our water supply all with one flush. The TwoDaLoo features two side-by-side toilet seats with a modest privacy wall in between. An upgraded version includes a seven inch LCD television and iPod docking station. Standard version: $1200.00Obviously, I've never really been in love. Thinking back on every relationship I've ever had, including best friends and family...there is absolutely no one in my life I would want to share this with. Privacy wall? What's the reasoning behind that? I could understand if wall had an inset for toilet paper. Yeah, where's that going? This thing must have to sit in the center of room or in a separate alcove. That's right guys...picture it in your bathroom.
Now, I'm from the South and I don't even think this qualifies for "You know you're a redneck..." unless having a two-fer in your yard raises your social status. Maybe if you were toilet training twins this MIGHT come in handy, but that's even pushing it. Parent and young child might find it pretty cool. I guess if you only have one bathroom it could be useful. But normally, a house with one bathroom is small and it wouldn't fit.
Possibly, there are a few couples out there who would install this. They are sitting their chatting over morning coffee talking about what the day ahead will bring and outside the door you have this:
http://www.youtube.com/get_player
I'm heading to my single-seater and enjoy the moment...
16 comments:
You must be kidding. Codependent toilets. Who knew?
Your pet does NOT have to be dressed up silly! Go look through your pics and submit something!! Because I said so!! Hallie :)
Congrats on winning at Treasure Barn.Great Blog by the way!Carolyn
Oh I loved the video. Where did you get that? Hope things are going well and I will get back to blogging hopefully today!
I've been in the bathroom after my husband has left it and my hair wilted. Why on the earth would I want to be sitting next to him, holding his hand, while he was emitting that foul smell? Gah.Hey crazy lady - you've been tagged. :-)
Never. No wait, NEVER. I'd go in my pants first.
Okay, I am gonna ruin everyone's day here.I could conceivably use this hideous piece of crapper, but I have no desire to do so. You have to flush at the same time? So everybody has to be done at the same time? Yeah, I see that happening. And the downsides are WAY too big, and I just don't see any upside.I could go on, but I'll spare you. Too much coffee too late in the day, sorry!-- Lauriep.s. That doggy is just the ticket to keep baby quiet! Of course, I've been howling for the past two minutes, but I could live with that.
:)AND . . . you're completely right about the $1200 toilet. Those people would only blow the money they saved on a solid gold bidet, anyway.OW-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!-- Laurie
well, I...uh, don't know what to say really...I stared at it for a long while and decided nope, not for me...it's bad enough the dog wants in the bathroom, but I have to draw the line somewhere...hubby'll have to wait.
I just linked in from Foolery and had to say that anyone with my absolute FAVORITE singer of all time ... Karen Carpenter ... on the background music, is A-OK with me.
Debbie- THis is awesome! (cracks up) i actually have a friend who might like this. He is very "earthy and au naturale" I remember once that when his wife wanted some "privacy" in the bathroom he begged her to go with the door open because he wanted to keep talking to her.
Like you, there is no one whose eyes I want to gaze into as I ... {shudder]
I have seen these before and I agree with you....no way!You are so funny!Great post!HugsPatti
Okay, I was hoping to get back on a normal commenting schedule, then I came to say "hey" to ya and was greeted by that...that...contraption. So I had to go and poke my own eyes out...HAHAHAH! Because that is just SO WRONG on so many levels. Yup, me too...I'd take Depends first. And that's pretty disgusting (except, of course, if you have no choice). Oh Deb...love ya dearly but where on earth did you find that thing? After that, I think we deserve another pic of David :)!!!!
WTF is right!No how, no way, not ever!Can't wait to see your collage - so many neat things - congrats!
That is hilarious - but you know some dumb people WILL buy it just because it's different, and well - because they're dumb!!
Post a Comment