
I'm on the left. Waiting for my favorite only brother to Photo Shop this was taking forever, so I posted as is. OLD! I know you're busy Mike!
I've been playing with Widgets all morning and REALLY need to get off this computer and CLEAN. Also...it's mowing time of the week. David just called and asked would I please throw his jeans in washer and dry his tennis shoes.
Of course, sweetie!
Of course, sweetie!
So blog buddies, I am off to accomplish a few things today! See you tomorrow!
8 comments:
Debbie! Look at that smiling eager face! AwwwwwNever would you have suspected that you were going to have a fabulous Airman yourself one day, eh?Pic's really cute. Thanks for sharing.Lea
man you are ambitious today aren't you? Not me, grandbaby is here and I plan on doing nothing but play with her. Any excuse to not clean the garage!!! I love the picture too by the way!
Adorable! No photoshop needed in my opinion...
Okay, Deb--what's with raising the standards? Now I'm gonna feel guilty for at least...oh, say...a minute, when I get home and plop down on the couch :)!!!!And you have gone widget crazy! I like it. What do these widget things do, anyway? Remember, we need to help each other :)! And about that picture...are you not just the cutest young girl ever! Wow. 32 years ago. I can pretty much tell you everything I was doing then, when, and who I did it with. 10 minutes ago? No clue. Ahhh, the good ole days :)!
Forget photoshop...forget cleaning...go to the spa and get a treatment...you deserve it!
Wow, how cute you were! How did you ever keep those Airmen at bay?:)
Debbie, this is so cute! The Friend's Theme is a nice music touch.
Oh Deb you are so sweet looking. What made you decide to join the military?Great photoPatti
Post a Comment