Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Way Down Inside...

No minority exists. At the stoplight, take a look to the right and left. You know them...not to smile and say hello...but if you could look deep enough, a familiarity would arise. At Walmart...in line...browsing...look around. They are there. You would be really hard pressed to be anywhere and not notice if you're aware.

Who are they? People just like us. Absolutely no one in this world should feel alone. I don't think it's really possible. I've stumbled on so many truly amazing blogs, as I'm sure many of you have. You click and some stranger has you laughing, crying, shaking your head. When you're really having either a great day or a why me day, you'll come across a post that has you totally nodding your head and thinking, that's me! They get it...I'm not alone :)

David at authorblog posts blogs readers have recommended as outstanding reads within the past 48 hours. If I went there every day, I'd have a list of favorites too many to read in a life time :)

Yesterday, this one touched my heart and soul and if I'm right...it will touch the majority of you. From way down inside Debbie, I would like to thank Colleen for this beautiful story:

8 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Will head over to read in just a bit.Wanted to let you know that I think the PED EGG shavings might actually entice the snake and bugs into a feeding frenzy!Hallie

Carletta said...

Debbie,What a thoughtful post. As I was reading I actually thought of you. You can make me laugh so hard and yet today my heart is so full with what I "hear" from you.I love David's blog and I'll be going there later.Have a wonderful day!

Treasure Barn said...

Lovely story. Thanks for sharing this.Thanks for visiting my blog and the congratulation comment.Hey I hear Trace signing in the background...I LOVE TRACE ADKINS!! Have a wonderful weekend!Patti

Colleen said...

Debbie- you are so sweet! Thanks for the little shout out! BTW I love the photo of the red barn on your blog!

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I visited Slightly Bent and really liked her site. But forgot to leave you a comment. Just wanted to say I am thinking of you and you are appreciated. Love Nita

Michelle said...

have been so busy at work which means no time for fun at work. I was shocked at the AI results last night. I did not expect him to win, but not leave this early. Syeasha and Dreg Locks are the ones I think should go.Got lots to do tomorrow. Spring cleaning before it gets too hot down here.

Just Joni said...

I love David's blog and stop by and read his posts often...he's quite the photographer as well...I'll head over now and read the latest...thanks for sharing ~

Debra Estep said...

Good God Girl,What DID you DO with all your mental STUFF before you started to blog.The world is enriched for you...sharing and "Gittin" it out of your head.I love Swinging On A Star...One of my FAV sounds. I think I'm going to try and capture some moon beams in a jar. winkLoveDeb-n-Ohio