Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday Tagging...

Tammy The Color of Home has tagged me for a MeMe and it's my first!

You guys all know the rules, so here goes...

Four Films I'd Watch Again:
  • Sound of Music
  • Gone With The Wind
  • Godfather
    Wizard of Oz

Four Places I've Lived:

  • Caribou, ME
  • Bitburg, GE
  • Montgomery, AL
  • Lompoc, CA

Four TV Shows I Watch:

  • House
  • ER
  • 24
  • Ugly Betty

Four Things To Eat:

  • Cereal
  • Steak
  • Spagetti
  • Peanut Butter

Four Places I'd Rather Be:

  • By the ocean
  • Pioneer Woman's Ranch with a Cowboy
  • Italy
  • Vacationing in Dubai with my son

Four Friends I'm Taggin:

Lisa at My New Thing To Do

Patti at Treasure Barn

Michelle at Shays Mom

Deb at Debra Estep

No obligation! I put my life on hold to do this, but I will understand if you do not want to play :(

Ya'll have a good day!

10 comments:

kim-d said...

Congrat on your very first MeMe, Deb...you did a stellar job! And, apparently, you are a quick study; your page is LOOKIN' GOOD! :)

Debbie in NC said...

Aw shucks Kim...thank you, but I have a LONG way to go LOL

Debra Estep said...

HEY.....Here's my post ;)http://tinyurl.com/yrck8rxo xo Deb-n-OhioProud AF Mom & AF MIL

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

NO need to defend your desire to get a WIENER Debbie. We all need a good wiener in our life!!Hallie :)

brneyedgal967 said...

Ooooh -- good ones on places you'd rather be. PW's ranch and Dubai!! LOL

Carletta said...

On a ranch with a cowboy - works for me!Loved the post!

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I like this one. the Sound of Music is my #1 favorite movie. In my next life I'm hoping to somehow go back in time and be maria. Or Gaylord Von Trapp. I don't think I could call out "gaylord," though. May have to change that. Oh, I could just use "Captain." Anyway, also love House. He's got that emotionally unavailable thing going on that makes me hot.

Kellan said...

Hi Debbie - I often can be caught with a spoonful of peanut butter in my hand - can't live without my peanut butter. Enjoyed learning about you. Have a good evening - see you soon - Kellan

Treasure Barn said...

Ok I have been tagged!What do you think of Live Changing MomentA friend of mine emailed me today regarding this and a video of what they call the most populated church today with over 300000 members. I was astonished! I cannot beleive this.Give me your inputPatti

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情色,成人,A片,自拍,情趣用品,情趣,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片,情趣用品,情趣,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛,情趣用品,情趣,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,情趣用品,情趣,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影,A片,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣,情趣情色,A片,AIO,AV,日本AV,色情A片,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,A片下載,情色A片,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,色情聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,成人聊天室,一夜情聊天室,辣妹視訊,情色視訊,成人,成人影片,成人光碟,成人影城,自拍情趣用品,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,日本AV,寄情築園小遊戲,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,色情遊戲,一葉情貼圖片區,色情網站,色情影片,微風成人, 嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人影片,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,080視訊聊天室,視訊聊天室情趣用品,A片,aio,av,av女優,a漫,免費a片,aio交友愛情館,a片免費看,a片下載,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人小說,成人電影情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,H漫,A片,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,SEX,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區