Oh my gosh, Deb, he's GAWGEOUS!!!! Really...a gorgeous little boy and now a gorgeous man (but always, always, always Mom's Baby Boy!). Now I just have to say. I DO NOT recall them looking like ALL THAT when I was 21 :)!!! And I love the name David.Now I wanna see YOU, because you were a GAWGEOUS little one, too! I mean, really, Deb! If I can throw a pic of my mug up, you should have no problem!!!! HAHAHA!You notice I haven't started the house/pigsty cleaning yet... :)
what a great looking kid! I cant let Bre see this, she will want to know if he has a girlfriend. LOLLove the theme of todays blog, Debbie. He is AF from way back....hugs!
What a wonderful post! They do grow fast. My "little boy" just turned 27.You have a very handsome young man there - may he be blessed with all that's best!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I am doing much better, but the begining of this week was really hard. I was experiencing "body Shivers" about every 3 mins, and I had a Migraine lasting about 3 hours every evening around 4-7pm. I consulted one of the Physicians I work for because I felt like I could have a seizure or a stroke any minute and he check with a collegue that works strictly in psychiatry (they order these meds all the time) He advised I should go back on the lowest dose and then start the tapering process all over again. This disturbed me so much because I want off this horrible med, I just felt as if I was being handed a life sentence, I talked it over with my sister (also in the feild and works with me) and I decided to pray about it and sleep on it. and decided the next day.Well, Thank the Lord I woke up feeling better than I had in weeks and I decided to just ride it out. Now I am experienceing the "body Shivers" about three times a day with hours in between, I have had only 3 migraines since thursday,but all in all I feel way better.I needed this medication very badly, I was suffering from Axiety and Panic attacks, I can only associate them with the birth of my son because prior to that I was fine ( I had a little social anxiety, which is weird because I am way outgoing and not really afraid to talk to anyone, I just had to go places like Parties and New Functions with someone until I knew people there than I was fine)Once my son was born I felt like he was too good to be true and would disappear at any moment and That scared me to death, I also had just read Andrea Yates story and was so afraid I would snap and hurt him(I never felt like hurting him at all, I just couldn't grasp how a Mom could do that) I have aquired a little obsessive compulsion personality too, I have been on Effexor xr,and Wellbutrin I never had these side effects coming off the Wellbutrin at all , It just didn't cover my worring as well. I have heard that Paxil, zoloft and Prozac are equally as wonderful and don not have the same effects while withdrawling. I pray that I can remain Medication free after I have the second child I am praying for, only as a personal goal, but should I feel the need to go back I will go abck on either Paxil, Zoloft, or Prozac with no second thoughts because this medication really helped me so much.Thank you for listening and asking me how I am doing, it is awesome that we can find support through people that have similer experiences, and I see that you are a retired servicewoman and i would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart and that of my family's for protecting us and our freedom, May God Bless you 70 x 700Blessings Lori Garbarino
I am back and glad to be reading your blog once again. Happy Birthday to the birthday boy and congratulations for getting him raised to that age without killing him. Don't we all go through that at some point with them? If I am the only one I am going to be upset! Talk to you again tomorrow, happy blogging.
Deeebbbbbbbiiiiieeee!!! Deeeeebbbbbbiiiiiieeeeee!!!! Where are you? I am SO disappointed that I have had to come here SEVERAL times today and SUFFER through looking at David's picture again...hehehehe! You WILL find a way to get to Boston, right? C'mon, ya know ya wanna! And ya know we want ya to, so c'mon! Okay? Okay! :)So, where are you? Yes, I'm nosy. But charming. BWAHAHAHAHA! Seriously. Please come to Boston. Why! Wouldn't that make a great song title? HA!
14 comments:
Handsome from a young age, eh?! Very nice. Thanks for putting a face to that mysterious child of yours. :)Wish him best of luck from this AF mom,Lea
Oh my gosh, Deb, he's GAWGEOUS!!!! Really...a gorgeous little boy and now a gorgeous man (but always, always, always Mom's Baby Boy!). Now I just have to say. I DO NOT recall them looking like ALL THAT when I was 21 :)!!! And I love the name David.Now I wanna see YOU, because you were a GAWGEOUS little one, too! I mean, really, Deb! If I can throw a pic of my mug up, you should have no problem!!!! HAHAHA!You notice I haven't started the house/pigsty cleaning yet... :)
what a great looking kid! I cant let Bre see this, she will want to know if he has a girlfriend. LOLLove the theme of todays blog, Debbie. He is AF from way back....hugs!
What a wonderful post! They do grow fast. My "little boy" just turned 27.You have a very handsome young man there - may he be blessed with all that's best!
Gorgeous Young Man, What an awesome post, boy I hope mine grows slowly,hehe (I know I'm a little selfish) xoxo Lori
Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I am doing much better, but the begining of this week was really hard. I was experiencing "body Shivers" about every 3 mins, and I had a Migraine lasting about 3 hours every evening around 4-7pm. I consulted one of the Physicians I work for because I felt like I could have a seizure or a stroke any minute and he check with a collegue that works strictly in psychiatry (they order these meds all the time) He advised I should go back on the lowest dose and then start the tapering process all over again. This disturbed me so much because I want off this horrible med, I just felt as if I was being handed a life sentence, I talked it over with my sister (also in the feild and works with me) and I decided to pray about it and sleep on it. and decided the next day.Well, Thank the Lord I woke up feeling better than I had in weeks and I decided to just ride it out. Now I am experienceing the "body Shivers" about three times a day with hours in between, I have had only 3 migraines since thursday,but all in all I feel way better.I needed this medication very badly, I was suffering from Axiety and Panic attacks, I can only associate them with the birth of my son because prior to that I was fine ( I had a little social anxiety, which is weird because I am way outgoing and not really afraid to talk to anyone, I just had to go places like Parties and New Functions with someone until I knew people there than I was fine)Once my son was born I felt like he was too good to be true and would disappear at any moment and That scared me to death, I also had just read Andrea Yates story and was so afraid I would snap and hurt him(I never felt like hurting him at all, I just couldn't grasp how a Mom could do that) I have aquired a little obsessive compulsion personality too, I have been on Effexor xr,and Wellbutrin I never had these side effects coming off the Wellbutrin at all , It just didn't cover my worring as well. I have heard that Paxil, zoloft and Prozac are equally as wonderful and don not have the same effects while withdrawling. I pray that I can remain Medication free after I have the second child I am praying for, only as a personal goal, but should I feel the need to go back I will go abck on either Paxil, Zoloft, or Prozac with no second thoughts because this medication really helped me so much.Thank you for listening and asking me how I am doing, it is awesome that we can find support through people that have similer experiences, and I see that you are a retired servicewoman and i would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart and that of my family's for protecting us and our freedom, May God Bless you 70 x 700Blessings Lori Garbarino
Very nice looking young man Debbie.I have three of these. Aren't they so fun?HugsPatti
I am back and glad to be reading your blog once again. Happy Birthday to the birthday boy and congratulations for getting him raised to that age without killing him. Don't we all go through that at some point with them? If I am the only one I am going to be upset! Talk to you again tomorrow, happy blogging.
Too fast... They grow way too fast. What a handsome man he has grown into.
Handsome, handsome, handsome young man. All the best to you.
YOU HAVE TO COME!!! I will keep all my fingers and toes crossed!!Hallie :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's nice to meet you! (I echo the other comments, your son is very handsome!)
He's super handsome!
Deeebbbbbbbiiiiieeee!!! Deeeeebbbbbbiiiiiieeeeee!!!! Where are you? I am SO disappointed that I have had to come here SEVERAL times today and SUFFER through looking at David's picture again...hehehehe! You WILL find a way to get to Boston, right? C'mon, ya know ya wanna! And ya know we want ya to, so c'mon! Okay? Okay! :)So, where are you? Yes, I'm nosy. But charming. BWAHAHAHAHA! Seriously. Please come to Boston. Why! Wouldn't that make a great song title? HA!
Post a Comment