Persevering with panic in my head...good days and bad.

You are more than welcome in my little safe place!

Pull up a chair and help me BREATHE!

Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Project Looking Through...

Carletta over at ROUND THE BEND let me know about Mark at Regular Life who has started Project Looking Through, and this is his first, so go check it out! I'm giving it a shot, but it may be a little challenging. Project Yellow with Anna in which I didn't participate, but absolutely loved looking at the creative ways these guys are with a camera!

So with all this fun coming my way, I'm not posting for Sky Watch today, but if you'd like to take a gander, go see Tom and enjoy the participant's photos for today!

Enjoy your Friday :)

15 comments:

CAROLYN said...

Hi Debbie,Thanks for the visit :)Cool shot! Neat angle how you look through one glass and then another. And your windows are so clean- I feel the need to wash mine now, lol!

Mark said...

Nice. I think it's PLT's first reflection of a view out a window. Great shot, and thanks for joining us!

Ok, Where Was I? said...

I've got to start looking at some photo blogs b/c I love it.

Karen C said...

Great photo! I love the reflection of the window's view. Genius!!

Carletta said...

Debbie!The composition in this photo is wonderful - you did a great job.And...I love the selected music!Now...go take some more!

Michelle said...

Debbie,Don't get me wrong, I truly would love for her to be at MacDill. I just know that I made decisions about my career because I felt I needed to be near my mom to take care of her and I don't ever want Shay to feel like that. Shay and I really are best friends and I would keep her at home for the rest of her life if I could.Why no entry today?

lettuce said...

i love photos looking through things!but i couldn't BELIEVE that 2-seater loo.well, i could, but.... that itself is worrying|!

Tonjia said...

Very cool!!! I am still considering joining the skywatch Friday thing....I am so not a photographer though!!have a great weekend Debbie...

Rose said...

This is a double-look-thru! Nice and creative.

Lacey Lichi said...

Yeah, my windows haven't been that clean in, how old is my oldest?, six years! Great shot.

BeccaDink said...

Hey Debbie - thanks for joining in the fun~~

quilly said...

I like this. Did you wash the windows first? If you naturally keep them that clean, would you please come visit me ....

jientje said...

I love the composition of this one, very well done!

Rebecca said...

That's pretty cool! :)

foolery said...

Windows are for . . . seeing through . . . ?Ooooooooh, mahoghany! Covet, covet, covet.